cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so upset and want everyone to be aware ...

I sold an item (japenese porcelain bowls), when the buyer received the item, much to my surprise she filed a claim of Defective (they had 'bruises), and wanted a full refund.  she sent pictures that were my listing pictures and I could tell they were taken from her phone.  I had sent her a message asking what she meant by 'bruised' and she stated there was no more to be said, it is what she observed.  I contacted ebay and they said I had to wait out the 5 day period.  I felt bad (now I feel naïve) and offered her a refund and she refused.  THEN I went onto her ebay store and saw MY pictures listed on her site, with a description that the items were very beautiful and in 'excellent' condition.  I reported her to ebay, and I also put in a report to ask them to take off my pictures.  It looks like she may be doing this to others as well.  its not the point of her reselling an item she bought (3x's more than she paid) but it is the fact she asked me for a full refund that makes me mad (furious).

any advise as to how to let others know about this scammer?

Message 1 of 85
latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

Re: so upset and want everyone to be aware ...

Anybody ever get items returned ?

Message 76 of 85
latest reply

items were returned today, I opened the box and to my surprise it was all there and not broken.  she didn't pack it as safely as I shipped it to her, I think she was hoping something would break to justify her return.  I called ebay and they said to release her funds - ok, but she still has the listing on her ebay site.  everyone here was correct - ebay does not stand for the seller and doesn't do anything about scammers.  so thank you to everyone who posted - I received very good advise here.

Message 77 of 85
latest reply

@gramsclosetfinds Victory!  Congrats!  

Message 78 of 85
latest reply

@gramsclosetfinds wrote:

items were returned today, I opened the box and to my surprise it was all there and not broken.  she didn't pack it as safely as I shipped it to her, I think she was hoping something would break to justify her return.  I called ebay and they said to release her funds - ok, but she still has the listing on her ebay site.  everyone here was correct - ebay does not stand for the seller and doesn't do anything about scammers.  so thank you to everyone who posted - I received very good advise here.

I'm glad you got your items and in the same condition as sent. 

As for her listing that's still up, that's not your concern. If it sells and she has to cancel for OOS, it'll be a ding on her account.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 79 of 85
latest reply

Now block her, so she can't use you to dropship!! 

Message 80 of 85
latest reply

GREAT NEWS! I was told by CS to let the time run out for returning funds and file an appeal, so I did - and I WON! they also took my listing off her site.  I am amazed! 

Message 81 of 85
latest reply

Amazing!  I would probably have told you not to risk that, but I'm glad it worked out! Maybe I'm just too pessimistic!

Message 82 of 85
latest reply

I think it has to do with how you appeal, they are very tunnel vision.  I said she used the product - she opened the box, listed the items, so she 'used the product' when she listed it.  apparently that was good enough. It wasn't about the money, it was principal.

Message 83 of 85
latest reply

That's great news! Congrats! 

Message 84 of 85
latest reply

@gramsclosetfinds I'm really happy for you. This is nice news.

Message 85 of 85
latest reply