cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sharing is caring delivery

dont know about u but as always after holidays usps is draging with delivery mostly on usps priority mail which should be faster right now who doing a grt job is u.p.s and at time a bit cheaper or a few cents more whch im ok as long as buyers get there item safe and quick so far all good just thought i share keep warm and have a grt day

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

In deciphering your run on sentence....I've been very happy with USPS and sticking with them. If you want to use UPS be my guest. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Also note that unless you have your own UPS account, you are using eBays account and 

a.) many get a 'surprise!!' bill for an additional, $10, $40, $300 EXTRA a few weeks later

b.) if item is 'lost'- insurance has to go through eBay which has proven to be QUITE difficult

I'm a huge USPS fan- 20,000+ packages delivered at 100% since 2011 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

USPS has been padding their delivery estimates on Priority Mail because of holidays and weather, and then beating their estimates - at least for my incoming and outgoing shipments.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

i have ups acct but i still but from e-bay and never had problem, filing a claim if you know how which i do now  and never got a surprise been 4 yrs later only fed-x  tryed too yes i do usps a lot as well but it just to slow  this  month  and there  claim filling  takes  longer and they wont pay you  back your shipping cost if damage but gotta  use them as well for smaller and cheaper price ..but yes on both you can file a claim even if you get shipping from e-bay  been down that road  finaly got it take care and  wish u many sales 

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Never had anything lost last year from USPS. 

Generally good....but last few months they have been very slow including priority.

When I am not using tracking my items get delivered in 4-5 days cross country.

Me using tracking has been slow as a turtle lately for me.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

Me using tracking has been slow as a turtle lately for me.

Real tracking or Ebay Standard Envelope? ESE is a disaster.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I receive crackerjack USPS service. That's where I'll keep my business. You shop where you're comfortable... always.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

I know.

When I don't use tracking I get feedbacks in like 5 days from buyers..."fast shipping."

I have an item in Oklahoma from last month sitting there because I used tracking...big mistake on using tracking. Never had an item lost last year without tracking with USPS.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

What is "crackerjack USPS service"?

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I don't think you're allowed to ship Crackerjack through the USPS.  It's a hazardous material.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Is that like the caramel popcorn with nuts? Or am I being a dumb-dumb today?

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

crackerjack USPS service. i think that person was just  saying  fast service  thats how i took it

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

It's what you used to eat at baseball games with your peanuts.  It made you not care if you never get back.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

What is "crackerjack USPS service"?

@12345jamesstamps 

Crackerjack: Adj: exceptionally good. Noun: a person or thing of marked excellence. 🤗

Message 15 of 16
latest reply