cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opt out of seller hub

Does anyone know a workaround to get back to the old seller page (i.e. My Ebay)?

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

opt out of seller hub

I've never been sure if this was myebay or Selling Manager (basic), but I have it bookmarked and use it in addition to SH

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK...

Message 2 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

Thanks, this is helpful :-).

Message 3 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

I received an email from Ebay Canada stating that as of June 30, Seller Hub would become mandatory.  I don't know if that applies to me (a US seller), or just to Canadian users.  It was confusing to read the email. But if it's mandatory in Canada, then it should shortly be mandatory in the US I would expect.  Personally, I don't like seller hub because it is messy on the page and I don't sell enough to need a management tool that is more difficult to use than my own brain.  

Did ebay sneak up on you and ask you to "take a look" and then convert your whole selling page to the hub with no way to get back without considerable effort?  That's how they did me.  

Pam
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

they have initiated a mandatory javascriptvoid on my ability to change my landing page..in other words they have disallowed me to operate my own selling page format as I choose.. forcing me to use seller hub in which I despise them for this..

Message 5 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

@Anonymous

What happened to only "professional sellers" would be forced to use the HUB but casual sellers could choose not to?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 6 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

So that what happened yesterday when I clicked on My eBay and it went to Deleted Items, only.  They were playing with the software to see if they could change everyone to seller hub, WHICH I HATE.  IT DOES NOTHING I NEED!   Hope they don't switch to everyone having to use it.  SELLER HUB IS A NIGHTMARE! 

Change the channel!
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

thanks for the link. they changed my homepage to my account page, which i dont want.  I clicked on the link and it took me to "My eBay active selling"  there i see "The My eBay landing page is set to Account [Change ]" when i click on Change nothing happens!!!! so frustrating   How can i get my homepage back to the seller hub?

Message 8 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

eBay is having fun with our home pages, that's for sure.  Mine is set to "unsold" (thanks for the reminder) - and when I click on change, it is an inactive link.

Message 9 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

@ola402 wrote:

I received an email from Ebay Canada stating that as of June 30, Seller Hub would become mandatory.  I don't know if that applies to me (a US seller), or just to Canadian users.  It was confusing to read the email. But if it's mandatory in Canada, then it should shortly be mandatory in the US I would expect.  Personally, I don't like seller hub because it is messy on the page and I don't sell enough to need a management tool that is more difficult to use than my own brain.  

Did ebay sneak up on you and ask you to "take a look" and then convert your whole selling page to the hub with no way to get back without considerable effort?  That's how they did me.  

I'm US based but also sell on the Canada site., but I'm wondering if the change will only affect listing on Canada or somehow change my US based pages as well.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 10 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

I think if you scroll down to bottom there is an All Selling link that takes you to overview or hub..I just want selling manager back..they hoodwinked me yesterday as ymeagainlord pointed out

Message 11 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

Some us neither WANT nor NEED their fancy glitch filled Hub with all the geegaws, bells & whistles (half of which are based on skewed data anyway).

We actually keep pretty good records of our own and we KNOW how we're doing.

The ONLY stats we need from eBay are the "metrics" they've dreamed up so we can see how we're measured by eBay.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 12 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

Oh, and just FTR eBay - like most accountants I keep a record of my Sales PLUS shipping (not included in the total) AND I keep monthly sales records, NOT most recent 31 days etc etc etc

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

@ymeagainlord wrote:
Some us neither WANT nor NEED their fancy glitch filled Hub with all the geegaws, bells & whistles (half of which are based on skewed data anyway).

We actually keep pretty good records of our own and we KNOW how we're doing.

The ONLY stats we need from eBay are the "metrics" they've dreamed up so we can see how we're measured by eBay.

YES! If I could give out Helpfuls I would give you 1,000 of them. I do wonder if trying to get everyone into Seller Hub is to make it much easier for eBay when the payment processor changes?

Message 14 of 42
latest reply

opt out of seller hub

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ymeagainlord wrote:
@Anonymous

What happened to only "professional sellers" would be forced to use the HUB but casual sellers could choose not to?

HI @ymeagainlord, while I believe you are referring to the 2015 Fall Seller Update with your quote, at this time there is no option to opt-out of Seller Hub. As the market grows and evolves we will make changes to meet the needs of our Community. After announcing Seller Hub in the fall of 2015, we stated that it would eventually become the primary way to manage your business on eBay.  Check out our Seller Center for current information on the Seller Hub.

Message 15 of 42
latest reply