cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a little help...how does buyer cancel his cancelation request?

i have a buyer who filed a cancelation request, but after some message exchanges, he decided he would prefer a partial refund. of course, i'm fine with that, but he can't find a way to do it. likewise, i've never had anyone want to do this before, so i'm sure how and can't find an answer in the help resources. can someone point me in the right direction? thanks!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: need a little help...how does buyer cancel his cancelation request?

I don't think you can cancel a cancellation request.  The buyer will have to re-buy it again after you re-list it. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Partial refunds are a snap in MP. From your Seller Hub, use Orders/Awaiting shipment (I assume it is, with a pending cancellation). Find the order and use the drop-down menu to the left. Select 'Send refund', enter the amount of your partial refund, confirm and submit.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

thank you...i was afraid that might be the case. do you what happens if i decline the cancelation (i'm afraid to click on it...lol). would he get the option then?  

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ok, that sounds great--thanks...but will that override the cancel request?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If you decline the cancellation, then the buyer can go ahead with the purchase as normal. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

then i could could send the refund...great--thanks

Message 7 of 7
latest reply