cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my beloved pigs

I fear that my beloved pig collection, a huge hoard of them that i just listed, wont sell because the only views so far are bots and i cant seem to find my own listing after looking for an hour. Search engine is hiding my listing even from myself. Blah!
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

my beloved pigs

@joesoucie22012 wrote:
And i passed on a book signed by Barbara Bush today. Could have got it for $2.00. But who would want that old cows signature? Even after she kicks.

Seriously? frown.gif

Message 16 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@joesoucie22012 wrote:
And i passed on a book signed by Barbara Bush today. Could have got it for $2.00. But who would want that old cows signature? Even after she kicks.

@joesoucie22012

This is just such a rude comment.  You call a gracious old lady an old cow because you disagree with her husband's political affiliation.  Lemme guess, you're a Democrat.  Can you please tell me what Barbara Bush has EVER done in her life that qualifies her to be called an old cow.  I'm expecting an answer that includes the phrase.... Don't go there.... Another Democrat battle cry.  Do y'all take lessons or sumin?

Message 17 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@needleinahaystack714714 wrote:

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

@joesoucie22012

This is just such a rude comment.  You call a gracious old lady an old cow because you disagree with her husband's political affiliation.  Lemme guess, you're a Democrat.  Can you please tell me what Barbara Bush has EVER done in her life that qualifies her to be called an old cow.  I'm expecting an answer that includes the phrase.... Don't go there.... Another Democrat battle cry.  Do y'all take lessons or sumin?

I don't think being a Democrat has anything to do with it. I'M a Democrat. Not a good idea to broadbrush.

Message 18 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@circa1901 wrote:

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

@joesoucie22012

I don't think being a Democrat has anything to do with it. I'M a Democrat. Not a good idea to broadbrush.

I certainly didn't call all Democrats rude, just this one.  As far as the "Don't go there" comment, it made no judgement on the comment being rude but was a simple observation that it is often used by rude Democrats.  While there are certainly Democrats that are not rude, this poster isn't one of them.  If the poster who made the rude comments wishes to come back on and deny being a Democrat, i'll apologize for painting this poster with a "broadbrush".

Message 19 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@circa1901 wrote:

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

@joesoucie22012

I certainly didn't call all Democrats rude, just this one.  As far as the "Don't go there" comment, it made no judgement on the comment being rude but was a simple observation that it is often used by rude Democrats.  While there are certainly Democrats that are not rude, this poster isn't one of them.  If the poster who made the rude comments wishes to come back on and deny being a Democrat, i'll apologize for painting this poster with a "broadbrush".

You can't be serious.

"You call a gracious old lady an old cow because you disagree with her husband's political affiliation. Lemme guess, you're a Democrat."

Absolutely, because a Repub. would never say such a thing but a Democrat would.

No idea where this "don't go there" stuff is coming from ...no clue why that would be attributed to Democrats.

Yes, you did broadbrush ...by automatically assuming the rude one is a Democrat.

Personally, I never thought of it as being a partisan thing ...I just thought ti was really rude to call anyone an old cow. There's no reason to put a political spin on it.

Message 20 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@circa1901 wrote:

@circa1901 wrote:

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

@joesoucie22012

You can't be serious.

"You call a gracious old lady an old cow because you disagree with her husband's political affiliation. Lemme guess, you're a Democrat."

No idea where this "don't go there" stuff is coming from ...no clue why that would be attributed to Democrats.

Yes, you did broadbrush ...by automatically assuming the rude one is a Democrat.

As I said... I will apologize to every poor Democrat that has had the misfortune of reading what I wrote if the poster of that statement will come back and say they are a Republican.... If he/she can do it with a straight face and without crossing his/her fingers.  LOL  

I suppose I could be wrong that it has nothing to do with politics.  Lemme see... The poster hates all overweight elderly white women.  The poster hates all wives of ex-presidents.  The poster hates all mothers of ex-presidents.  The poster hates recipients of the Miss American achievement awards.  You're right, the poster could have made a comment like that for any number of reasons.

Message 21 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@circa1901 wrote:

@circa1901 wrote:

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

@joesoucie22012

You can't be serious.

As I said... I will apologize to every poor Democrat that has had the misfortune of reading what I wrote if the poster of that statement will come back and say they are a Republican.... If he/she can do it with a straight face and without crossing his/her fingers.  LOL  

I suppose I could be wrong that it has nothing to do with politics.  Lemme see... The poster hates all overweight elderly white women.  The poster hates all wives of ex-presidents.  The poster hates all mothers of ex-presidents.  The poster hates recipients of the Miss American achievement awards.  You're right, the poster could have made a comment like that for any number of reasons.

Perhaps he hated the politics of Franklin Pierce, since Barbara Pierce Bush is a member of that family. But then again does anyone actually remember who Franklin Pierce was?

Message 22 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@graciejoy wrote:
           Perhaps he hated the politics of Franklin Pierce, since Barbara Pierce Bush is a member of that family. But then again does anyone actually remember who Franklin Pierce was?

You mean the alcoholic, pro-slavery, Democratic President?  That Franklin Pierce?  That's probably it, that's probably why he/she call Barbra Bush and old cow.

Message 23 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

This is just such a rude comment.  You call a gracious old lady an old cow because you disagree with her husband's political affiliation.  Lemme guess, you're a Democrat.

Now...THAT is funny! Ya see the irony?

Donald Trump - the rudest (among other things) candidate in the history of the United States.

Should I assume that all Trump supporters are pathologically lying egotistical narcissists?

Rudeness... it crosses party lines.

btw...no party affiliation. I hold them both in contempt. Call our govt. a plutocracy or an oligarchy, either way, it isn't a democracy.

On topic -

it would really cook my bacon

if I had to sell my beloved pig collection.

kids can do it after I die

cuz as long as I live, it'll be when pigs fly.

ee cummings got nothin' on me.

Message 24 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

@joesoucie22012

Some people are just rude or clueless or thoughtless, and you proved it just the same as the OP did.

Message 25 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

I am losing money on shipping i dont care. I just want to sell the dang pigs as i do not want to die with them. And im sorry i called barbara bush an old cow. I think i wont comment on her son George or MR howdy doody
Message 26 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

If anything the OP is equal opportunity dealer of rudeness, since he/she dissed President Carter first and I don't think anyone would confuse this elder statesman as being a republican.

As for the piggy collection, I found them easily. Must have been a Happy Labor Day indexing issue.

I too wonder how happy you'll be with $34 if the auction closes at the opening bid + shipping.

·•❖•· the wolf you feed wins ·•❖•·
Message 27 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

@unscrupulousintangibility wrote:

This is just such a rude comment.  You call a gracious old lady an old cow because you disagree with her husband's political affiliation.  Lemme guess, you're a Democrat.

Now...THAT is funny! Ya see the irony?

Donald Trump - the rudest (among other things) candidate in the history of the United States.

Should I assume that all Trump supporters are pathologically lying egotistical narcissists?

Rudeness... it crosses party lines.

btw...no party affiliation. I hold them both in contempt. Call our govt. a plutocracy or an oligarchy, either way, it isn't a democracy.

On topic -

it would really cook my bacon

if I had to sell my beloved pig collection.

kids can do it after I die

cuz as long as I live, it'll be when pigs fly.

ee cummings got nothin' on me.

It would only be irony if calling someone a Democrat was akin to calling a gracious old lady an old cow.  

Had the OP called Donald Trump and old cow... or rude, or any other number of names (all true), I probably wouldn't have had a problem with it.  

Message 28 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

OP, a side question, I looked carefully but didn't see it in the collection ... do you happen to have a custom made, solid gold pig?

·•❖•· the wolf you feed wins ·•❖•·
Message 29 of 33
latest reply

my beloved pigs

Well, you've gotten some views now.  Perhaps that was the intent of the post.

Well, if that was his int. t then it will backfire.

With Cassini the views you get without a buyer the lower you are placed in search  

Message 30 of 33
latest reply