cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manage active listings

I can get to a listing of my active items by clicking on the selling link but I have been unable to find the Manage Active Listings page which would permit me to make edits. I have reviewed many websites and videos and the instructions do not show the same screens that I am seeing. In my research, I found references to Redesigned Manage Listings page which makes me think that I have not found the current procedure. Can some one help me with that?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: manage active listings

Go to 'my ebay' and 'hover'

Click 'SELLING'

Should take you to SELLER HUB

In the box labeled 'listings'- at the top is ACTIVE LISTINGS- click it

Left side, click box of anything you want to edit, or the 'top box' and it will click 'all' 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What are you using to access eBay?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If you have your Active Listings up, you can tick the box to the left of the ones you want and 'Edit' them either singly or enmasse. I hope that helps.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Go to 'my ebay' and 'hover'

Click 'SELLING'

Should take you to SELLER HUB

In the box labeled 'listings'- at the top is ACTIVE LISTINGS- click it

Left side, click box of anything you want to edit, or the 'top box' and it will click 'all' 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I was using an iPad but your answer made me think that I would need to use a computer … that worked.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Or just click the tick box next to the listing on your seller page and scroll up to dropdown edit button, then hit bulk edit.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply