cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing for glucose test strips removed by ebay?

notice says you can't list devices requiring a perscription.     i've listed these before they are over the counter items .   also ebay has a specific category for them with almost 8k current listings?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: listing for glucose test strips removed by ebay?

Just because an item does not need a prescription does not mean that it can automatically be sold on eBay, or that just anyone can sell it.

Medical items may have different requirements that sellers have to follow before being allowed to list. Some items can only be sold with specific government authorization, or if certain conditions are met.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/medicine-medical-devices-healthcare-p...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@eburtonlab 

yes there are items that require a prescription and I see them too often. However glucose test strips would not fall into that category. I read the link you posted, and I see nothing even close to that.

If it were me I contact eBay directly and find someone to speak to about your item being removed. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@moonmull 

Perhaps you may need to be an authorized dealer with certain medical accessories.  That could have triggered the listing to be ended. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply