cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items that didn't sell.

Is there any place to "store" item listings and photos on things that didn't sell?  I want to list them later, but I don't want to start the whole process all over again.

Thanks !

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: items that didn't sell.

Raise the price back up. Studies have shown lowering price doesn't really increase sales, and you don't want to devalue your items.

Good luck!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 12 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

It is done automatically, they go into your unsold list in your ebay seller interface.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Your unsold items remain in My eBay for 60 days and on eBay's servers for 90 days.  If you need to keep the listings longer, then just reschedule them for a future date and keep renewing every 3 weeks or so. ~~C~~ 
My Glass Duchess
Quoting Mom: In polite society, "hey" is for horses.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

OP, 

eBay has a tool called Turbo Lister that allows you to store your listings on your local machine indefinitely. It also has very flexible bulk editing and uploading features. 

Unfortunately, eBay has decided to end support next summer for the tool that I and thousands of have relied on for over a decade, and so far their promise to provide a new and equally powerful tool remains unfulfilled. 

Lucky

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I always thought turbo lister was for stores.  Why am I not surprised that they are taking something away that is helpful to the seller.  I wish "stores" and "smaller users" were on separate platforms.   Between "buyers" and "stores" I just can't compete.  Just another example of a global market where the USA loses.  Well, one paragraph and I've insulted everyone.

Merry Xmas...  May the eBay gods be with you.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Hi the.radish

It does look as though it wil be going that way, doesn't it?

One place for big stores, another for mom-and-pop.

Love your listings. Those Longaberger baskets are priced too low.

You are the type of seller ebay should be encouraging. (I know, I know. Nothing you can do if you're not seen.)

There's a lot more of us than them. We have the never-ending supply from a lifetime of collecting. They have stuff from China. 

Eventually, someone will figure that out. Not sure it's ebay, and it certainly isn't Amazon.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@the.radish wrote:

I always thought turbo lister was for stores.  Why am I not surprised that they are taking something away that is helpful to the seller.  I wish "stores" and "smaller users" were on separate platforms.   Between "buyers" and "stores" I just can't compete.  Just another example of a global market where the USA loses.  Well, one paragraph and I've insulted everyone.

Merry Xmas...  May the eBay gods be with you.

Stores are nothing more than a way to organize your listings. Small users have stores, big companies have store. I have less than 200 items listed and I have a store. 

I'm not sure what perks you think stores have that make it so you can't compete.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Good morning I use Auctiva for my listing and you can save them just about forever, make folders etc. You can also schedule your listing to start whenever and have no extra fees like eBay charges. It is a flat monthly fee service and for me priceless. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

But Auctiva only supports 1 ID per account, right?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Hello, 

The answer is a yes and no. If you go in and manually change your ID (eBay) you can list with another account. Whatever you leave it at (on ID's) is were it is set. It is a PITA but doable

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Those baskets have been listed and relisted for 3 months. I'm acting like China and listing things cheap. I just lowered the price of almost everything again today.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Raise the price back up. Studies have shown lowering price doesn't really increase sales, and you don't want to devalue your items.

Good luck!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 13 of 13
latest reply