cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

images glitch?

I went to edit a few listings tonight and when I open the revise listing page (for all of them that I checked) I get an icon that says the image is corrupt.

When I go to my active listings page, no product images appear, just text that says "Item Picture" where the photo would have been.  Clicking on it takes me to the listing, where none of the pictures display (there is an "Image not available" icon in its place).

Just wanted to check with others to find out if this is a system-wide thing or a problem I need to investigate myself.

Thanks

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: images glitch?

I'm sure ebay will automatically refund store subscribers for the 3 days of downtime.  right?

(sarcasm)

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

"Refund for 3 days w/out pics of subscriber fees" is the best I've heard all week.  Congrats!!  No wonder my sales have stunk the past 2-3 days.  Buyers won't buy what they can't see.  Got 3 sales in 3 days.  Normally around 10-15 in 3 days.  GRRR!!

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

...and no your thumbnail pics are still not showing.  😞

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Just got off the phone with a foreighn customer service rep, she tried to pass the blame on to FIREFOX, saying it is a FIREFOX issue, I reminded her that it was an ebay issue because I can see everything just fine on ETSY and AMAZON. then I asked when will this be fixed and she said she did not know they just got the report today??? I am not very happy, I am an avid buyer on another account of investment grade beer trays, and I cannot buy anything I can't see!!!

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

That's great !!!!  I tried to re-list items and since the images show as being corrupted, ebay won't let me re-list.  I guess I will have to wait for 3 days till they make the move to Google.

Hope

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

I use CHROME and have no problems seeing photos on listings.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

...and another thing that ticks me off about this "glitch" is you cannot and will not find any announcement by Ebay on the site.  Yes it works fine on different operating systems.  I listed several using Opera this morning BUT there are many who solely use Firefox and why should they download another OS just to go onto Ebay?  I sure as hell wouldn't if I hadn't installed Opera a few months back.

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

I've got a galaxy s10 with multiple browsers.im assuming it's not the 5g phone I'm on & that this is fixable.  

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 24 of 24
latest reply