We don't use Payoneer in the US.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i can't add my payoneer acouunt

@inhawaii wrote:

You have posted on the US board.

@inhawaii 

I'm sorry, but that is wrong. This is NOT just the US board. This board is for all members who use eBay.com. That includes all the members who use any of these eBay sites highlighted in yellow (which are part of the eBay.com domain), and members from other countries that are not listed here, who use eBay.com. This community is for them too.

image.png

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@sajwijewa-0 

On eBay, sellers in some countries like Sri Lanka use Payoneer to receive payments for sales. But, that is not the way to add your Payoneer account as a seller.

You should be able to start the process to register for a selling account from this page. It will show you the options for your country, based on your registered address.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795&st=3&pos=1&....

More information is available here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payment-Resources/Were-you-asked-to-link-a-Payoneer-account-for-payout...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I stand corrected.

I just though if they had a Payoneer question,

it might be better ask on a board where they actually use Payoneer. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@inhawaii wrote:

I stand corrected.

I just though if they had a Payoneer question,

it might be better ask on a board where they actually use Payoneer. 

In most of the countries where Payoneer is used, the sellers list on eBay.com. I think that includes (almost) all of the countries highlighted in my screenshot (except the United States and Portugal don't use Payoneer) plus some of the countries that are not highlighted. However, on some of the websites that are not highlighted, they use other languages, so sellers there are likely to list and ask questions on eBay.com if they want to use English and/or reach a larger group of buyers.

I know we don't have very many posters here from those countries, but that might be because they don't feel very welcome.

Some of the posters here have figured out a lot about how Payoneer works, and we don't post misinformation like the youtube videos, so I think this is probably the best place for users to ask for help.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply