cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

format

This new eBay format stinks  , about the time you get used to something you people change it , don't fix what is not BROKEN , especially view my eBay selling page , every thing  I needed was there , not anymore ' PUT THIS PAGE BACK , not every body is a computer wiz.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: format

You are a Seller. That means ebay believes you are the SCUM OF THE EARTH! You are a Thorn in their side! You are an ANNOYANCE! Please just hand over your items to them as they know better than you how to sell them!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Been selling on ebay for over 20 years.  Whenever they make a change, it's ALWAYS for the worse!!

But of course, someone has to justify their job by making changes to the system.  Except, those people don't sell on ebay and don't realize how difficult they make it for people that actually do sell.

Their new Seller Hub is a nightmare and is incredibly time consuming!!  With the old seller page, you could see everything on one page.  Now you have to play around wasting time to find out what you're looking for, scrambling from page to page!!

The recent change last year to Managed Payments, eliminating PayPal, now enables ebay to make interest on your money while it then takes them days to pay it back to you in drips and drabs!!

Now the wonderful Seller Hub!! 

They should really call it, The Seller Flub!!

Great job ebay!!!  You did it again!!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@purpleelvis_girl 

I tagged your post so that you can see that there are MANY MANY unhappy sellers in regards to this needless change (needless for us seller's anyway.)

Check out all of the tagged posts. Some of them are extremely well written and concise.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@toddfeiertag 

You can still go onto the selling page BUT be warned...they changed the layout of that too and you are NOT going to like it either,

If you go 3/4 down the seller's hub page you will find Selling Tools.  At the bottom, you can opt out of seller's hub:

hurryagain_0-1616528076946.jpeg

NOW...the old selling page that we loved has been replaced by this:

hurryagain_1-1616528076946.png

You will now have to click onto a separate page to see active, another to see sold, another to see unsold, another to see drafts, another to see...well...you get the picture...

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

That option is no longer there

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

without any warning or explanation eBay has forced me into a new Seller format that is slow and user unfriendly, and will not allow me to switch back to the old format. Why do they treat those very people who are the source of their revenue with such contempt?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I agree, I hate this new format. I want the old one back. I wish there was a way to opt out of it. It sucks.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I'm in tears...I knew one way and it worked, this is total chaos for me.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ebay did it again. FORMAT Required soon / I Sell Records. Under Records. The format is Records Why must I now update every **bleep** listing to Foramt: RECORDS Cannot do it in bulk. This sucks after 21 years with no issues, well a lot of policy that sucked but this is what people in Ebay that know little ENGLISH do. don;t replace something that works fine

Message 10 of 10
latest reply