cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay TV ads!

Whether you like them or not, it's good to see the marketplace doing a Holiday Marketing campaign! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5D04TFRTbA&list=PLwu9gSmfQdCK6-lMzv4B8r5jQC0Ev3EmG&index=5

OOPS! Sorry, this is etsy, not ebay. I guess we might have to wait just a little longer before ebay announces its Holiday Marketing campaign....but with November staring tomorrow, I'm sure it will be soon.

Or never.

Wait and see....

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

ebay TV ads!

Oh thank you Jesus.

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Wow I went there and saw it. Very good ad for Etsy. Now where is Ebay. 

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Did the Grinch steal it off YouTube ?

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Yup, thats an effective ad for Etsy.

i am waiting for someone to "South Park" Ebay with an ad like "I used to find it on  Ebay, but now I find it on (name your other place)!"

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

You may be thanking Jesus too soon, unless you're also selling on Etsy.  Its an Etsy ad, not an Ebay ad.  🙂

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Hey you remember all those ads ebay had when Devin fantastic Wenig was Ceo? Just find em and put em up again. It would save money.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Shop eBay--they're not busy at all!  🤣

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

It;s an extremely effective ad. There goes more business.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Wow, There ad department over there is Rocking it !! Where are all the cool Ebay ads to bring business to Ebay. No im not talking about car ads or Sports cards. Im talking about the entire Ebay platform !!!!

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

I have streaming and tape everything and do DVDs. Haven't watched commercials in years. Well, maybe during the Super Bowl...which is coming in months.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

I watched TV tonight for the first time in two weeks, if you don't count Jeopardy .

But no commercials of any sort because first I watched Disenchantment on Netflix and then Shorsey on CraveTV.  (Not as good as Letterkenney but still fun in a sweary sort of way. )

On the other hand, I regularly see eBay ads on my FaceBook page, and usually for collectibles.

@12345jamesstamps  I try to watch the SuperBowl too, but they don't put the halftime show on at a regular posted time, just some football game, so I watch the show  on YouTube where it's usually posted by the next day.  Most of the commercials are on YT even before that.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

I don't watch TV but those Etsy commercials are pretty darned good - "get it on time or your money back" is tacky, though. Still it's what eBay should be doing. ROFL - the ads under Wenig - didn't they have that brat named Alexa who had rocks in her mouth and talked about Amazon the entire time, and another one with people hysterically laughing over furniture? That was a fail.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
#NoKing
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Super Bowl ads are my favourite - I love the older Budweiser ones, (the puppy and horses) even here in Au we see them and they are freaking amazing.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

ebay TV ads!

Etsy ... I haven't seen their Christmas ads yet but I see Etsy TV ads all year long when I'm watching Hallmark movies.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply