cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay support

I love it how eBay pulls an item and does  give anything but a number to a **bleep**ty, left winged customer support service who act like robots and call you a bully for questioning their policies. It’s insame how some of the things they restrict come complete as part of many airsoft gun, they restrict something in one sentence and allow it in another. Idiotic

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: eBay support

Perhaps if you explained so people could understand your problem, you could get some help?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

OP is in love -- says it right there.

No explanation needed!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@373thomasm wrote:

I love it how eBay pulls an item and does  give anything but a number to a **bleep**ty, left winged customer support service who act like robots and call you a bully for questioning their policies. It’s insame how some of the things they restrict come complete as part of many airsoft gun, they restrict something in one sentence and allow it in another. Idiotic

"Left-winged"? I sincerely doubt that you have any real idea of what some Philippines CSR's political leanings might be.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Who and where does Ebay support come from? I have been a seller on eBay for 10 years. They have NEVER supported me as a seller. I just had a buyer that was so dishonest..and not only did they allow the buyer to return a Beautiful item they made me pay for it! Then they allowed the buyer to leave me negative feedback. I have never had it before. I have almost 2000 next to my name...100% feedback until this buyer and this person has a fairly new acct..80 feedbacks. 

I called they saw pictures they could clearly see I was right..and still sided with the buyer and on top of that would not take off negative feedback! 

I really hate Ebay anymore. It is not a good selling place. It is a shame that they do not value their sellers. 

I wish we could sell on another site. I ,amy start putting my clothing on Craig's list and tradesy. This is so wrong anymore. So sad that Ebay is loosing good sellers.   Now the buyer is sending me nasty emails..Ebay can see these ..but will not help me! What is wrong with them? Was there a drasic change in management or something??

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I couldn't see any stains on the jacket, but it appears you are laying clothes on the floor to photograph them?

Not every listing but quite a few.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

I couldn't see any stains on the jacket, but it appears you are laying clothes on the floor to photograph them?

Not every listing but quite a few.

I see what look to be two black stains in the photo of the back of the jacket on the left side.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

" It is a shame that they do not value their sellers. "

Perhaps they only value the seller's who do not  violate eBay policies.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

"It's insame how some of the things they restrict come complete as part of many airsoft gun. . .."

Huh?

Translation, please.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

FWIW the agression, bleeping and name-calling of the original post does kinda point to "bully"...

Just sayin'

Message 10 of 10
latest reply