cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay offering volume discount when I didn't select it

Last month, eBay gave one of my buyers a  10% discount when they purchased 4 items. I had not chosen to offer a volume discount. Somehow, I managed to request a call from Customer Support and they refunded the $10. Now, when I look at one of my listed items, at the bottom of the listing it shows my recent feedback, then this. I have not selected volume discounts in any of the listings. I cannot find a way to contact Customer Service to report a bug - can anyone tell me how to do that?

EXTRA 10% OFF 2+ ITEMS

Applies to all Store Items!
Discount will be applied when you add promotional items from 4hearts to your cart
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: eBay offering volume discount when I didn't select it

You have a promotional sale going that’s what that is. Go to the Marketing tab click on Promotions in the drop down menu.  You will see the promotion at the bottom of the page click the drop down menu click delete. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

You have a promotional sale going that’s what that is. Go to the Marketing tab click on Promotions in the drop down menu.  You will see the promotion at the bottom of the page click the drop down menu click delete. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Wow, you're right - it was created in 2015 when I had my eBay store! It didn't give me the option to delete it, but I selected Pause and it went away - thank you!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

First, you might want to turn off the volume pricing on your listings. You can do this on individual listings or by using Manage Promotions (under the Promotions tab in Seller Hub.) I'm paging eBay staff who may be able to help if this is a bug.

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Can you confirm whether the OP is experiencing a bug, and help her get it reported if that is the case? Thanks!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, but I had not selected Volume Discount. Turns out it was an old promotion from 2015 - I just removed it - thanks for your reply.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm not seeing any of your current listings that show a promotion, but you can double-check here:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/mkt/promotionmanager/dashboard

That aside, I HAVE had a few of my sales appear with a visual glitch showing they sold with a promotion I've never used or never set up.  However, looking at the Order Details, the customer paid me the correct price, and I received the correct funds, and it was just a purely visual glitch on my Orders page.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You’re welcome , glad I could help. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@creativecrisis 

@rosszonebricks  The OP has it taken care of. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply