cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay lego listings don’t even sell.

maybe it’s just me but  eBay has recently became a horrible place to sell legos now. They won’t sell unless u sell them at garage sale prices that’s pathetic. And now since we cant even help out our fellow members with listings since eBay  is screwing me over and other  sellers by not letting any of us see others listings. gonna be moving my lego listings to bricklink since I can’t even get 30 views on this joke of a website now.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: eBay lego listings don’t even sell.

Wooooo katz!

Feelin' a little feisty today huh?     😉

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

@soh.maryl 

Wow that sounds like fun! I'm there already!

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

My family room, which has been converted to an illegal day care facility 

You crack me up.  You actually had me LOL.    😃

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I don't know how many listings of legos you personally have but you have a lot of competition regardless of the number. Maybe yours are getting lost at the bottom of the search results. Maybe it is because many are saying no to Legos this year. Look at the listings that sold and try to find something in common. Good luck. 

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Thank you.  The first time my son saw this room, he asked me if I wasn't supposed to post my daycare license somewhere.  But I am having a great time with this little one, a great granddaughter.  She is wonderful and I am getting a front row seat at her early years.  I am 88 years old.  

I knew my post was somewhat off-topic, but I had to let people know that children do still enjoy toys that don't involve electronics.  (Although the garbage truck does have a backup noise that's battery-powered, I just conveniently forget to buy batteries.)

And don't you think, sometimes, we need to laugh just a little bit here? 

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Thank you.  The first time my son saw this room, he asked me if I wasn't supposed to post my daycare license somewhere.  But I am having a great time with this little one, a great granddaughter.  She is wonderful and I am getting a front row seat at her early years.  I am 88 years old.  

I knew my post was somewhat off-topic, but I had to let people know that children do still enjoy toys that don't involve electronics.  (Although the garbage truck does have a backup noise that's battery-powered, I just conveniently forget to buy batteries.)

And don't you think, sometimes, we need to laugh just a little bit here? 

Yes.  Yes, I do.  

It is really stressful right now in the world - not just online selling, but in general.  Sometimes posting on here is the only place another person "understands" the constraints of trying to sell here and make this work.  DH "hears" me, but it is more like the Charlie Brown teacher.....lol

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

My family room, which has been converted to an illegal day care facility . . .

You crack me up! 😂

ETA: OMG! Just scrolled down and saw @inhawaii post the same thing! 🤣

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

@eleanor*rigby wrote:

@soh.maryl wrote:

My family room, which has been converted to an illegal day care facility . . .

You crack me up! 😂

ETA: OMG! Just scrolled down and saw @inhawaii post the same thing! 🤣

Great minds........

Message 23 of 23
latest reply