cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay has taken away the SELLER NAME when searching with the elimination of the TRS Badge!

eBay has taken away  the seller name and feedback score when searching.  I need to see this before I click on an item!!! I am not going to click on an item, just so eBay can send me an email tomorrow that says 'STILL INTERESTED?"   Don't Like it Not going to make me do it! 

Change the channel!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay has taken away the SELLER NAME when searching with the elimination of the TRS Badge!

I see the seller name and feedback number on my PC and iPad. You’re using list view?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Some see it, some don't. Typical SOP for eBay

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I see the seller name and feedback number on my PC and iPad. You’re using list view?

Yes using list view.  Tried in Chrome and Firefox.  No seller name no feedback score in either browser.   

Change the channel!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@drusalina wrote:

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

Yes using list view.  Tried in Chrome and Firefox.  No seller name no feedback score in either browser.   

This happens to me quite a bit when I am searching for a specific item within a category.

for example say I search for half dollars in the category  "Coins and Paper Money" sometimes I see no seller name or FB score on the listings.

I go back and search all listings (coins and paper money) and I see the seller name and FB score.....then I go back and select the specific item again in that category. Usually that takes care of it.

I use Firefox.

Have no idea why it is happening, it's very quirky, but what isn't on here.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply