Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

relisting just became difficult

is it a glitch or is this something ebay just rolled out where when you relist an item, it opens the whole listing then you have to scroll to the bottom, click submit, then click relist more. I prefer how it was before, click relist and small box pop...

eBay, why did some get 500 free promotions for Memorial Day and the rest of us didn't?

I am asking an eBay rep to answer this question, as there seems to be no answer. Why did you just send 500 free listings to some sellers and not the rest?Memorial Day Weekend is here, huge selling. We all see you have given some of your sellers 500 f...

Remind me again that all SNAD returns must be accepted.

I've just spent the entire day writing a draft response to a buyer and a rebuttal to ebay for a SNAD claim filed against my partner. How could I have done that?! It is just $35. The claim is not just circumvention of his no return policy or just shif...

Now, This Is Just Too Weird...

I hardly ever, and I mean practically never, get sales from my home state. Maybe one or two out of say 100 transactions. Usually, my sales go to people living the farthest away from me as possible which I always find amusing but that's another issue....

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

How much does eBay take out of the sales price?

It seems like they are milking from all kinds of angles...and not to mention Paypal fees. They own Paypal now, right? So they can milk that angle as well? It looks like they chalk it up to 10%: https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/...

Recent scam

I have not been the subject of many scams (fingers crossed) but recently I had an interesting one. I recently sold a "for parts" iPhone; the previous owner had gotten it under contract then decided not to make payments on it and it had become blackli...

If I don't do free returns then I will eventually pay 4% more in fees? Prove me wrong...please.

Please someone tell me I am confused (I can take it as I often am). If I don't switch to free returns then enough buyers will claim false SNADs to get free returns. The false SNADs will eventually trigger a 4% increase in the fees I pay. Is this righ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sometimes eBay lacks common sense

Buyer makes two separate purchase within a few weeks of each other for the exact same thing and quantity. Then make a third purchase of the exact same thing for a much higher quantity just a few weeks after the first two purchases. Buyer contacts me ...

Where is the promotion?

Ok, I'm about to pull my hair out...you know those promotions on some auctions that let buyers know if they buy a certain amount, shipping is free, etc, in nice big bold letters to the upper left of the auction page..well, I am trying to do the same ...

STORE IS MISSING!!!

I went on vacation, put my store on vacation mode, now everything is gone but 18 relisted items that ended before went on vacation! I relisted another item, and that has shown up, but I show I have 480 active items, and only 19 are showing in my stor...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

New email address but won't change in listings

I changed internet providers a week ago and updated all my email addresses here and on Paypal, and everything is confirmed. When I go to list an item I had to change my email address at the bottom of the form before I submit the listing, which I did ...

Not Getting Extra Promotional Offers

I am not getting any extra promotional offers, other than the 50 at the beginning of each month. I don't have store. The only thing I can figure is that I have a total of about 160 listings that I rotate through. Could my increasing number of items t...

Refund and paypal holding

I recently sold a comic book to a buyer and they requested a refund almost instantly afterThe funds they bought the comic with are being "Withheld" and I cannot access them. If I refund the buyers money through ebay - Does it take the money from the ...

Resolved! Why is my TRS+ Badge not shown to buyers? I see it when logged it. Not when logged out?

Why display the TRS+ badge only when logged in and not when logged out. Is it just me? I checked other peoples listings and it displays both logged in and out but not on my items. So this is what I see when logged it. And this is what I see on the sa...

Image18.png Image17.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors