cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Stocks Getting Crushed in After-Hours Trading. NASDAQ

CNBC contributor just said "bleak futures versus box stores along eBay international failing"..    I have to ask- will eBay continue to go after sellers with even more fees to cover another round of corporate failures? 

Message 1 of 116
latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

Re: eBay Stocks Getting Crushed in After-Hours Trading. NASDAQ

f anything I would be looking to buy here. See that hammer candle? If there a bull bar on Monday, I will buy.

Message 106 of 116
latest reply

Don't listen to news when it comes to trading. Maybe one day you will find the time to day trade for a year..for fun. You will learn ALOT.

Message 107 of 116
latest reply

Been doing that for a while, pay bills with CC and pay it off each month, after a couple months I use the points to pay a bill lol.

Good on ya. You are what the CC companies refer to as a deadbeat. They hate cardholders that do this simply because the only revenue the CC company is ever going to realize from that account is the small percentage fee they charge the merchant which usually evaporates with cards that have points or rewards. Think about it if you are getting 5% cash back and the CC company is only charging the merchant a 3% transaction fee they are loosing money. 

I do the same thing but on top of that I open and close a lot of merchant cards on a continual basis. Some merchants will give you up to 20% off on your first purchase in addition to the xx% cash back. The CC companies and merchants really hate those type of account holders.      

Message 108 of 116
latest reply

Probably the snail mail shipping,  so clearly the sellers fault 🙄 

Message 109 of 116
latest reply

actually 42%

Message 110 of 116
latest reply

you just helped me dodge a bullet! I was thinking about ordering some 26" boxes...

Message 111 of 116
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This thread had gotten a bit off-topic, please keep the discussion to subject established in the original post.

Some posts of an interpersonal nature have been removed to achieve this.

Thank you.

Message 112 of 116
latest reply

Thank you. 

Message 113 of 116
latest reply

hahaha I did that on the river, got $50 off a purchase when signed up with their CC

Message 114 of 116
latest reply

One 🐌 takes on 2-500 million packages a day......to be continued 

Message 115 of 116
latest reply

@rabites-n-chocobos wrote:

ebaynot.png

It's doing fine. This is not "getting crushed".

eBay has lost 30% in the last three months on the NASDAQ.. What's even worse is Q1 Guidance.

Message 116 of 116
latest reply