cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted listings

is there anyway to get back listingsa that have been deleted. They got deleted after they were ended and never relisted. Please tell me there is a way

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

deleted listings

If you checked both "Unsold" and "Ended" under "Listings", and nothing is there, then I believe they are gone for good. They only stay in Unsold for 3 months, then they are gone. If you sold any of the items that you may have multiples of, you could resurrect the listings from your "Paid and Shipped" folder under "Orders". Sorry about that for you. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

deleted listings

Not a lot of detail but are you saying you deleted them or eBay deleted them due to age as candd205 mentioned. Where exactly are you looking for the, I am assuming, unsold but not relisted items? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

deleted listings

If a listing is ended unsold, it triggers a 75 day retention period, then it is is deleted & gone forever. Same time frame appears across many things including saved drafts. ebay is not a data storage company & is constantly clears away the junk data that sits unaltered.

The only way to prevent it's deletion is to reenter a draft & save for later, resetting the clock or taking an ended listing & save it as a draft & visit it every 30 days. Otherwise, you risk it going poof.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

deleted listings

@wermcflippzfam wrote:

is there anyway to get back listingsa that have been deleted. They got deleted after they were ended and never relisted. Please tell me there is a way

If you can't find it based on the good advice of other replies, I've been able to find older listings in the caches of search engines ... some as far back as a couple of years.  Google no longer provides caches, but I noticed they are still available on Yahoo.

By the way, as a matter of practice, when we list an item we save a PDF of the page.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply