cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

below standard performance fee are still being charged even after my seller level has improved

My seller level has improved to top rated, but I am still being charged for the below standard performance fee. Could anyone please give me some suggestions or hints?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

below standard performance fee are still being charged even after my seller level has improved

If that happened with the June 20th eval, I believe that carries until the end of the month. July 1st sales should not be assessed the fee.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If that happened with the June 20th eval, I believe that carries until the end of the month. July 1st sales should not be assessed the fee.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I believe you will have to wait until July 1st to get out of the penalty box.

just hang in there. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Seller performance reviews are done on the 20th of every month. That being said you should see a reduction in your fvfs after your Seller performance is evaluated on July 20th. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you Dashboard now says "If we evaluated you today" it means that on your next evaluation (July 20th) you will be TRS (or Above Standard).

Evaluations happen on the 20th of the month, after the 20th it changes to show what your rating will be on the NEXT evaluation.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks every one for the reply. Yes, I called the customer service, and was told that I need to wait until the end the month for the penalty to be removed.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply