Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

They Broke eBay - How Sad

Although I realize that titles like this will inevitably draw out those who feel that it's their duty to not only defend eBay, but even blame sellers for doing something wrong, then so be it. We know who you are due to your condescending consistency....

Buyer suddenly turns into problem buyer

I recently sold a back brace for morbidly obese people. Everything was fine and dandy. Today apparently it was "out for delivery." So the buyer messages me "it says out for delivery. Where is it? It's 6pm!!!!!!!!" As if I'm the USPS. Keep in mind, th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Bid retractions on auctions

Hello,I like bidding on items in auctions and I usually look at the other bidders ID...their "feedback number" and so on to get an idea of who I am up against.But when I see a bidder with 24 bid retractions in a month and 164 bid retractions in a yea...

I am shocked at this buyer

Bid retractions: 33Bid retractions (12 months): 192 I looked at several coin auctions and to my amazement this buyer has numerous bids in on multiple coin auctions. How in the world does the Bay allow this? Am I missing something here?

Unable to print Packing Slip

Ever since I opened and subscribed for my eBay store, when I go to print the customer's packing slip, an error message pops up:"Unable to load due to system error.Please close the page and try again. " I'm not sure what to do, I'm having to take a sc...

Suggestions on how to deal with problem Buyer

I sold an item yesterday to a buyer around 10am. At noon they message me to 'Please ship my item' I replied that I had until the 19th to ship out their item (sent a screenshot) and that the payment was still processing but I would ship out their item...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Is anyone else disgruntled w/CONDITION DESCRIPTION now "Seller Notes" - Must press READ MORE 2x

This is the umpteenth time now that prospective buyers inquired and now an actual Buyer has missed some very IMPORTANT information because they are no longer able to see the CONDITION DESCRIPTION box in full without having to press on "READ MORE" TWI...

Holding payouts

My credit union changed hands so my account number changed. I need to verify, but it’s been a week and no micro deposit has been made. My bank is not in the list. Is it normal to take this long?

Beware this buyer!

This buyer bought 2 items. She sent me 2 messages when she got the items. "......... I want half of my refund......" Then I noticed this is "repeated buyer" in May 2023. She sent the similar message asked me for half refund. We communicated several m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with separating a combined purchase into two orders.

I have read the other entries that tell how to print additional labels when the customer has combined their orders into one payment. However, if I print two labels, does the customer not get charged for the combined postage both times? The combined p...

Ebay First Class to Ground Advantage Bulk Edit Problem, LARGE QUANTITIES, No Business Policies

We have 30,000 active ebay listing, and do NOT use ebay business policies. Instead, we have 20 listing templates that our team uses when creating new listings. We have avoided using business policies because we like the ability to customize shipping ...

Morning sales?

Has anyone sold anything this morning. Item sold and paid for ready to ship but does not show up on the sales chart or show as ready to ship or as even being sold? No longer showing in inventory either. Can it be another ebay glitch?

Inr service metricks

ih been selling at ebay for last 8 years im 99% seller - and first time ever i got restricted for selling about this new policy Inr service metrck with 1.30% not received parcel (6)- but i have most cases closed in my favour because of most of them w...

Small Business who is leaving EBay because of eBay

Thought I would save some of you the trouble of selling on eBay I’d you haven’t started already. TLDR: eBay harasses you for things out of your control, doesn’t listen to you, the threatens you with banning every week…even with a %100 seller rating L...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors