Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer wants to return a ring almost 2 months later

I just got a return request for a ring that sold for $4000. He is stating that he took to a jeweler and they said that it was not a real diamond then shows me a pic of the ring on top of his car in front of a jewelry store. This diamond I had for yea...

How can I tell how many free listings I have left?

I just get the standard 200 free listing, but because I use the relist up to 8 times, I can't tell how many free listing I have left at any given time. I am kind of a clutter/collectibles as a hobby seller with very little in the way of sales so I do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Personalized Items

We sell personalized items. Does anyone know how can we set up a system to capture the personalization?

Resolved! How do I prevent this scam?

I have a buyer who wants to return an item. So I purchased a return shipping label and eBay confirmed he received it. However, he claims the shipping label does not work. So I checked with UPS who confirmed it is fine and perfectly valid for the retu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Promoted Listings

Be Aware that Promoted Listings are changing from Fixed Rate to Dynamic Rate all on its own. I have had to call into Ebay to get Refunds on items that went automatically from 2% Fixed Rate to 9.9% when the items sold in the last week. Check your Mark...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Reports under Payments has stopped working for me.

Just today I can't get the reports to work anymore. I go to download and nothing happens. I cleared out cookies and logged out and back in but that didn't fix it. Also, it doesn't show the latest file I downloaded like it usually does. So has reports...

Feedback on Active Listings in which buyers can see immediately not being updated in reasonable time

I currently have 3 great feedbacks left that have not been updated on my Active Listing since they were posted earlier last weekend and earlier this week. Up until about a week ago they were updated within hours of posting, I've called customer suppo...

Uptick in Sales Canceled for Security?

Have other sellers noticed a massive uptick in sales canceled by eBay due to buyer fraud concerns? We've been selling for years and have had maybe one or two in that time. However, in the last three weeks, eBay has canceled seven orders for buyer acc...

Ramon Allones Cigar Box

To whom it may concern: there was a seller from Oregon (Portland, I believe) who listed a lot of Cuban cigar boxes for auction that included the box for Ramon Alloes 25 Gigantes a couple of weeks ago, I even added the listing to my Watchlist, and the...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store Listings are drUnK

They seem to all have double double titles????? Anyone else seeing this anomaly or know what it means?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors