Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! US Import Taxes

I have a buyer from Nevada that made a purchase of a US made item. I shipped the item from Canada and it appears that they're being charged import tax. According to the buyer they shouldn't be charged an import tax due to EAR-99. I'm not a tax expert...

Resolved! Spring Seller Check-In

I clicked the link in my message from eBay and it does not take me to register for the Spring Seller Check-In. Is it closed for the March 10th episode?

TELL ME HOW TO REFUND CUSTOMER AFTER LONG TIME

I Received a payout from E bay. That Not Belongs to me I didn't send any item to customer.Please help me to Refund that Money to my Buyer. I tried through E bay account But it's Failed. My account also restricted from selling. Please help me to give ...

one-time payment

i don't found the one-time payment link on my ebay. i have searched the seller account but not found it, help me

This promotion of items is getting crazy

I sell a few laptops here and there. When i am almost finished listing them, it shows there is an option to promote your item. I was listing one today, they had a rate of 12 % I could change it or not enable it. I bet ebay would love that, they could...

Here's a new twist on selling. Not sure what it is...

I haven't sold in years and am not anywhere close to being up to date. A recent purchase has me curious about something. Ordered two of same item from a seller, got the usual shipping notifications and tracking numbers (FedEx in this one)The next day...

Resolved! about payment method

As a novice seller, can't buyers be allowed to use credit cards for payment when it's first published? The customer can only choose check and draft, I am about to lose my first buyer. Although eBay said that when it is published, the system will auto...

IMG_20230501_091531.jpg

Relisting

The new format for my ebay is ridiculous. Never heard the term, "If its not broke, don't fix it".Where is the relist option for sold items? All the added listing requirements are fluff **bleep**, nothing but a time waster.You need to get rid of the m...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! Promoted Listings DO NOT SHOW!!!

For the past couple days, my very consistent sales have fallen off a cliff. Almost every sale has been return customers. When I search for my own listings by keyword... NONE of my promoted listings (virtually all that I list) show in search results. ...

No sale tax shown or charged FVF on order page

Now we're not complaining, just pointing it out. We sold a magazine to a guy in New York, which has an 8% sales tax - But the order page doesn't show/mention any tax or as far as I can tell take the tax into account when they did the fees - We did th...

IMG_4094.JPG

Marketing idea

Just an idea. Amazon keeps customers coming back because they signed up. How about ebay having a " Lottery ". I am sure some kind of algorithm could automatically pay part or all of a customers purchase, seemingly randomly as a surprise. Rarely pay a...

Insurance for sellers

Most of my sales are for $20-100. I usually ship USPS. Over the course of a few years, I've had a few things arrive damaged, or not arrive at all. The hoops that one has to go through to claim the $100 included with Priority Mail, have not been worth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors