Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fraudulent Buyer

I sold an item that upon getting it out to ship, I saw my description and picture did not mesh. This was because the item was two and I sold one, then relisted with a wrong match. I notified the buyer right away and told him of this. I described clea...

Resolved! Customer Service Instructions and Experience

Yesterday I had an item (incorrectly) removed by eBay as a prohibited item, specifically a wooden forend part for an old Remington Model 10 shotgun. I've sold many of them over the last few months and the one yesterday was the first time I've ever ha...

Fres

They should change their name to feebay they advertise 10-15 percent but charge 30-40 percent! 20 years here selling and I just can't do it anymore but I have accrued sooo many customers here. It's ashamed that I have to retreat from the site because...

Inspection Failed - Generic Message - Untruth

After getting notice that a beautiful emerald necklace failed inspection due to there being damage to the item that wasn’t included in the listing, I called eBay. The damage was clearly noted and photographed in the listing. eBay representative tells...

2005 honda accord LX

I paid ebay for the asking amount on the 2005 Honda Accord LX then received an email from ebay motors an amount of 1,000 was required for shipping Insurance. I did not have this kind of money and I should have been told on this before paying for this...

Blocked Bidder

I have a bidder that states he is not allowed to bid on my items even though I don't have anyone blocked or any restrictions on and he has purchased alot of previous items from me. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mild Apology to eBay on subject of excessive advertisements

No doubt there are excessive advertisements on item pages (discussed on another thread), but I have been blaming eBay for a couple of rows of advertisements that appear on all of my daily saved search emails, and every notification of a sale - probab...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Item Removed

I've recently noticed the increasing number of longtime sellers leaving EBay and I am one that understands why. I started selling on EBay over 25 years ago when there were no photos and all you could do as a seller was write a detailed description of...

VeRO hit, other group has no related items?

Curious to get some clarification on a VeRO strike. I just got my second one on the same item and from the same group. When I relisted I made sure to change up the wording in the listing and Retake pictures in case it was one of those things. The par...

Resolved! Sharing contact details of buyer outside of eBay

Hello, I have had a bad experience with a buyer To cut the long story short, I sold an item on eBay and it was sent to the buyer, on the last day of the estimated time of arrival, he complained to eBay that he hadn't received the item and because i h...

eBay Open transcripts

Anyone know if transcripts will be available from eBay Open sessions? I attended the session about selling to Gen Z and found some info helpful. I could not write it all down and would like a transcript if possible.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are We Suppose To Lie???

I am so tired of item specifics!!, I deal with many collectibles & ebay wants item specifics for a grade & who it was professionally graded by, You can ask most of collectible sellers will tell you that their items are not graded professionally, but ...

Top Takeaways

Any Top Takeaways from ebay open, signed up virtually, but having a difficult time finding the time to go!

promoted listings standard

For the past couple days, my very consistent sales have fallen off a cliff. Almost every sale has been return customers. When I search for my own listings by keyword... NONE of my promoted listings (virtually all that I list) show in search results. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors