Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Got Caught up in one of those Doral Florida Cellphone Scams

Sold some cellphones and it went to a forwarder, don't even like shipping to such people but we all know I would be given a mark on my account for cancelling such an order, gets to florida and the buyer which is in the dominican republic claims they ...

A seller but bought an order and OH ME!

I am usually a seller but we are having a fund raiser for our missinaries at church. I bought them on Ebay on the 29th and was suppose to be here by the 5th. I went on vacation hid my stuff and when I got back , no order. So I wrote messages and then...

Resolved! Non-Payment .. But Can't Leave Buyer Negative Feedback

A "buyer" agreed to purchase one of my items, (won by bidding), but then fell off the face of the earth -- NO replies to messages I sent, I received NO payment, NO reply was ever given in response to a CASE that I opened against them... The only feed...

Ebay misrepresenting handling time in buyer emails?

Got an odd email from a customer today. The thing is, this is a long running gtc listing with a 3 day handling time. It shows as 3 days in the running listing, and the purchased item view. What could this customer be looking at? "The note that accomp...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fee Change

Only a few sellers will be effected, but for those who will behttp://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/eBay-is-Lowering-FVF-and-Offering-Zero-Insertion-Fees-in-the/ba-p/26972561

DRAMATIC Drop In Sales this week .. Anyone else?

I try to take my slow periods in stride. Some weeks are very bad and some not so bad, however, this week is an exception to that as I am dramatically slow. I had one sale on Sunday and none since. This is dramatic. That coupled with little views and ...

Wished cancer on me

I sold a handbag on the 11th, it was an auction. I waited 2 days and sent an invoice, even dropped a few dollars off of the shipping. Third day, today... with no responce fron the buyer, I opened a case. They then paid and sent me a message that said...

What I Witnessed at my Post Office!

Day one at my post office: I wished a buyer having to go to the post office to pay additional postage because the eBay seller misrepresented the actual package as a flat rate postage packgee. The postal employee gave the buyer a receipt; encouraged t...

Auctions vs Best offers

Hi eBayers! I started about 9 months ago selling on eBay. I'm getting a little bored with my listings. They are all Best offers listings. I have tried auctions very few times. I sell mostly pre-owned shoes. Is it worth running auctions? I see some pe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vero for image in my listing

I had 2 listings removed by Ralph Lauren Vero for 1 picture I got from their website. I din't know that images also could be a vero. OK I removed the image. I called ebay to see if I can relist it now . Talked to a person with Indian accent. All I go...

End of auction emails

I offer free promotional shipping at $50 combined purchase; when I accept a BO for over $50, ebay sends their automated email and charges shipping and than I have to resend an invoice with the free shipping; is there any way to change this so that eb...

Weekly chat

I'm afraid I was a bit late today.....busy like everyone else, so I really couldn't jump into the conversation very easily. New CS rep on there named Tyler. I did mention that next week I'd like to talk about the problems people experience with CS an...

Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Listing Content - Based on my Listing Title

So I just hit with a trademark violation on selling a branded item. A vehicle manufacturer (SUBARU) claimed that I was using there trademark or there "Brand New" on some of the item I am selling from an aftermarket manufacturer. My question is that t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors