Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Collectors who constantly rip off sellers.

I am so sick of these Collectors who email you before purchasing an item and ask you about the condition of an item and when you check it its fine but as soon as they receive it they file for a item not as describe for a refund .. it seems like every...

Policy Updates

Of course the chat locked before I could reply. First Heidi said there were so many policy updates they couldn't make an announcement for each one. I suggested a bi-monthly or monthly update. Then she said updates don't happen frequently. So which is...

Good till Cancelled” listings Going Into UNSOLD after 30 days

In the eBay chat today 5-10, someone posted about some multi-variation listings that were cancelled and put in their unsold list that they did not cancel. They said something about the Good to cancelled feature was being discontinued. (I do not think...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item sold internationally being returned due to "Unclaimed" & "Unsuccessful delivery attempt"

Hello, I sold an item on February 16th to a buyer in Argentina. They paid for shipping and it was sent by USPS Priority Mail EXPRESS. I insured the package through a 3rd party insurance company. Item cost was ~ $450 and shipping was roughly $110. Her...

Resolved! Selling category issues

I sell mostly RC cars, and parts for rc cars.Recently ebay changed the categories and sub categories for RC. The way they did has caused massive problems, and vastly lower sales. Not just for me, but other ebay RC sellers too.The main problem is they...

My Sales Fell Off a Cliff for May

Sales for May: 1st - 22nd - 23rd - 34th - 15th - 26th - 57th - 98th - 09th - 110th - 0 so far today I had 1 good day and that was Sunday

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales are slow and dropped off a cliff

When will eBay get it together? BTW I buy a lot here as well and get the most screwed up results from search its a wonder buyers can find anything! When searching for Mens Shoes......Why do you show me womens shoes? And shoes of different sizes??? If...

Buyer wants refund, complicated

I bought a wig from a reputable dealer outside of Ebay, it was non-returnable, I didn't like it so I sold it on eBay for £100 (half the price I paid). 2 weeks after buyer received it, I get a message asking for proof of purchase because she didn't th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item stopped working after 30 days, buyer wants refund

I sold some expensive headphones in used condition. They were received almost a month ago and left positive feedback saying everyhting is fine. Today buyer emailed me that the headphones stopped working and he wants a refund. I responded that he has ...

How to turn off "You've been paid!" email?

In the last day, I've starting getting this "You've been paid!" email in addition to the "your item has sold" and the paypal payment email. I already get way too many emails, is there any way to turn off just that email since it doesn't tell me anyth...

Resolved! Java Script & Plug Ins

@shipscript I got my notice from ebay and they say I have about 16 listings that need to be modified. I tried to use the links that are provided on here, but I'm not getting anything. It says no changes were made. I don't get it. Ebay says I have thi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors