Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shady buyer trying to scam me now that they've paid? Help!

I recently had someone win an auction from me and then immediately contact me to cancel saying they hadn't meant to bid on it in the first place. Since the item was just $6 (with free shipping) I wasn't going to cancel it because surely someone shoul...

Customer Service Courtesy Email?

Courtesy email SR# 1-173317630620Hello *my name* (my email adress), This is a courtesy email.Good day! This is a courtesy email. This is with regards to the call that one of your buyers had with us :Item Number : 223021120846 -*Item name* Buyer User ...

Haven't sold on Ebay in 10 years, what do I need to know??

I seriously haven't sold on Ebay in TEN YEARS but I need to supplement my income again. What do I need to know, or avoid? Also, I used to use Turbo Lister but I don't see it. Is there a newer listing tool? Thanks in advance!!

Resolved! Justifying your job by CHANGING EVERYTHING!!!

So far wasted about an hour of my Sunday trying to get to My Ebay page that lists all of my items, just the way it used to look.Not all of us are on Ebay as super, big time business people. Some of us just want to sell our **bleep**. Phone lines are ...

Cannot Open Unpaid Item Claim

I sold an item 3 days ago and sent an invoice to the buyer. A little while after sending the invoice I got a “suspicious buyer” email from eBay saying the buyer was no longer a member and that their bid had been cancelled. No payment has been receive...

Interesting, NOT SO GOOD, Buy It Now Glitch?

Received this message today. Hopefully they will try again..dont reallt want to lose out on a $54 sale! Screenshot of the message. Weird how she said you recently browsed and then repeated it twice...but the 2nd part is alarming. Buyer claimed she bo...

question regarding opening more than one store

Hi, I have a question. It seems that ebay seems to put a ball park range on the $$ I have in sales every month.This is despite the fact that i have almost twice as many listings as i did two years ago.I see some sellers talk about having more than on...

Returns and the new policy, fun twist

Monday, we had a buyer contact us and say that the item we shipped in June was not the same thing as what he'd ordered. He realized that he was a bit late, but he'd been out of town for the month and not opened the package until the past Saturday. Pl...

Question about eBay Buy Box

If a seller's listing "wins" the eBay Amazon-type Buy Box as the listing promoted to buyers, does that seller keep the Buy Box golden spot until their listing is sold out? Or does that coveted spot rotate between sellers of the same item?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

re good till cancelled

how do i switch my good till cancelled to 30 days i have tried editing my listings but it just returns to good till cancelled as I have been charged for relisting I now want to get off the continous cycle of payng for listings.I have changed some by ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

internation shipping

I've noticed some sellers say they will not ship to certain countries. Is there a reason why? Am I missing something?Just curious cause I have sold expensive items to international buyers & they opened a INR case & I had to refund everything because ...

Anywhere to see the Actual label you printed?

I printed a label for an item which was broken in transit. I'm pretty sure I purchased insurance, but cannot find the actual label to see what it says or even the email I received when I printed the label. I remember checking out both USPS & ShipCove...

Free Listings

Are there any free listing promos running now? Not the monthly 50

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay CS Blacklist

I've called and talked to eBay easily over thousands of times. Many times are for routine weekly maintenance stuff. Other times are for more significant issues that I either cannot fix or solve on my own, or it's not mentioned in the help pages. I ge...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors