Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

It's US Thanksgiving

It's a big holiday in the US so, I guess that means no one in the US can buy anything on eBay NOR anyone in any other country like Canada (my home). Most weeks are depressing but, this one is 5x worse. So, this is my thanks for eBay. LOL Good luck to...

Paypal Fees Inaccurate - MONEY Disappearing Ever Since TAXES Charged...

Every since eBay started charging Taxes, paypal has been charging inconsistent paypal fees... First of all, I am AWARE that they are charging the standard paypal fees on the entire purchase price and we are paying fees on the buyer's sales tax, which...

accordion.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers abusing "Seller Refurbished" condition

I don't know if it is just me but I don't know why sellers abuse the "Seller Refurbished" condition. I'm sorry, but blowing out the dust in a computer isn't refurbishing. I kinda laugh when I see people selling "Seller Refurbished" computers that are...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay charges 35 cents insertion fees

Yep. These greedy, selfish SOB's want to make more money so they are charging 35 cents insertion fees for every item you list. And if it doesn't sell (which it probably won't) then you lose 35 cents for every item that doesn't sell. The days of listi...

Holiday Game, Wanna Play?

Ho Ho Ho everyone!! Time for Secret Pal ! Time to set aside work and have a little fun among ourselves! Secret Pal is relatively simple.. once everyone is signed up..I`ll have Google random number generator draw assigned numbers( starts with the firs...

Need clarification on eBay's search results of Promoted Listings

Since eBay no longer displays duplicate listings if you have the item also promoted, I've been a little confused about how my items show up in search results. I hope somebody can answer this. Since this change, a good amount of my sales has been thro...

The Buyer asked to Cancel...

If I cancel an order and select the reason "Buyer asked to cancel," will my Seller Performance take a hit?

Maroon Friday?

Maybe, but 2 sales and 2 returns = Burgundy

Thank You eBay

I am exhausted, so please pardon me if I have posted to the wrong board.Some of you may recognize my ID and know I have been struggling here. All I can say is thank you to eBay... saved sellers still works.A very nice sale just came in with this note...

Resolved! Changes in selling methods.

I sell on eBay and try to keep my terms as customer friendly as possible. I buy also and am noticing some serious changes in terms from other sellers. From the 16th thru 18th, I purchased 6 fairly low priced common items without fully reading the shi...

BRAND NEW MEMBERS BIDDING ON HIGH DOLLAR ITEMS

hello all so in the last 3 days, I have experienced new members making bids / purchases on high dollar items that I have. One became a member on 11-27-19 and has paid after I sent a request to cancel because item was expensive and I had sent two invo...

Shipping small items in envelopes that only require a 55 cent stamp...

Hi,I have a question regarding shipping/tracking as it relates to Seller Level. In particular the section "Tracking Uploaded on time...." I'm looking for suggestions for items that fit into a regular sized envelope, like collector's stamps or coins f...

OMG do I have a mest up sale

Im sure everyone has had that night mare transaction. I have one going on right now where everyone is messed up. The Buyer , Pay Pal , and Ebay. Trying to deal with a return where the buyer is not responding. Ebay sends an email , "says I got till th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors