Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay support now unavailable through phone.

I just called anchor support and was prompted phone support is no longer available as we work through this pandemic. That is pretty rough, and although I do understand why, I am still paying for that service through my anchor store and as others have...

How to reverse a cancelled transaction

How to I reverse a cancelled transaction. Buyer changed his mind twice and finally decided to buy an item. My problem is I already clicked the 'cancelled transaction'. Status is currently pending due to lack of funds in my Paypal. Any ideas. Thanks.

Resolved! Listing Removed due to Disaster Policy

My listing was removed I believe because it was deemed to expensive. 4 Rolls of toilet paper for $8.99, I am making $1.30 profit on. The eBay recommendation was near $22. Other sites have a recommendation of 100% mark-up. The eBay phone line has been...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay refunds scam buyer no questions asked. I am dumbfounded is this how eBay operates?

Recently I sold some gift cards via eBay. These particular cards have a scratch panel covering a code needed to redeem the voucher. My asking price was $200 for $250 worth of vouchers. Initially I had contact from a buyer that I was able to identify ...

return clam issue

I sent a guy over seas a record and listed as had wear and had no returns,he got it and had he heard some noise, record is 40 years old,I offered him his $5 off he declined, I than wrote him back and offered $10 off he wrote back ok, I went to pay pa...

Seller protected if there's signature confirmation?

I'm selling an electronics item (Bluray player worth $1200). One buyer bid substantially higher than the others. His account is from 2015, and has a single positive review. He paid by PayPal. I'm a new seller, and find this a bit sketchy. If I get si...

Resolved! Question to EBAY regarding fees for the average seller

Hello all, I was just curious what type of response I would receiver from EBAY regarding fees during these times for the average seller. I just want to add it's not my intention to undermine any buyer/seller with this post, I mean it just as an fyi. ...

could ebay start out-competing the big A?

My daughter asked me to order a few things from Amazon Prime. The listings said they would be shipped April 23rd. I checked one item on ebay and there are slews of offerings with delivery next week. So some ebayers are likely to get orders from us. A...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Reduce final value fees instead of deferring them

I do appreciate the free listings, but I am nervous about deferring fees because if there is a decline in sales, or the ability to get inventory it will only make things worse. Next month I will owe half this month and all of next month. I feel it wo...

Same Day Shipping Glitch?

Hello I have been selling for a few years but have never posted on discussion board. I hope this is the correct location. I do 1 day handling time so I ship next business day after payment is received. I noticed today that there are several (not all)...

Resolved! How can a new seller possibly offer free shipping?

Many of my products that sell fairly well online and in person have a low margin. I try to sell on eBay at a fair price while making a small profit. I charge the buyer exactly what I pay for shipping. So how can I possibly offer free shipping when th...

• 31 replies
  • 7 helpful

Subpoenas Being Issued to Price Gougers

Kentucky Attorney General going after Amazon price gougers in his state. https://www.lex18.com/news/coronavirus/ky-attorney-general-subpoenas-amazon-third-party-sellers-for-price-gouging?fbclid=IwAR01v1oH4NpRSbrHBHJr7OQ--IJARiSGzCms89FKNxBSHvghFGzlql...

Charity Buyers

More and more I am running into "Charity Buyers" who offer extremely low ball offers in the name of charity. They are in charge of buying on behalf of a charity. I am seeing it more and more and really don't belief them. I have been involved with eno...

Resolved! manage my store

Dear colleaguesI ve just reopened my store GDCOINS and I couldn´t yet find the old "manage my store" tab.Could you please help me ?RegardsGustavo

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors