Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Offered $599 for a $430 item

So I know that this is meant as a goal for a scam. I was offered $599 for a $430 item I'm selling. Going to ebay.com (not through the email I received), I see the offer as being real. The scam comes in with the buyer wanting me to send him my PayPal ...

No return policy question

Can somebody explain to me why a seller, with perfect selling score, 100%, would have a no return policy. I'm sure there are a few reasons but IF the buyer spent a lot of $$ on an item and justfound it not to be what it was in the picture or just doe...

Bidder with BAD feedback but rated 100%

I've had several bids on an item I am selling where the buyer shows 100% positive, but reading the feedback shows over 50% of the positive feedback had statements such as "Terrible buyer!!! Won the auction, but didn’t pay or respond. Beware!!!"Do I c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller: Items for Sale page shows 0

My Items for Sale page shows 0 items in some browsers but in IE it shows the items. Does this mean people with Firefox / Chrome are not seeing items for sale ? Is it down to some browser plugin interference ? https://www.ebay.com/usr/eco-hygge

Is it ok to say this..

Hi all, Is it okay to say "Check out my similar listings in my store" in the items description? TIA

We found the following active content in your listing: Javascript.

Hello, Following javascript gets automatically added to my listing even though I remove it by clicking "Fix Now" button or manually remove the script tag. But I save my listing and in 10 minutes or so if I edit the listing I see the same script auto ...

Offer made on item I listed less than 24 hours ago

I listed an item as Buy it Now only less than 24 hours ago. I currently have 3 watchers on it. Someone offered me less than 50%. (which I would have countered) I declined the offer telling the buyer I wasn't taking any offers at this time since I had...

Having problems listing items. Please help.

For years I have had little problems with listing and it takes a lot of time to correct them. Why do the following happen and what can I do about them?1. When I list a "similar" item, why does it take more then one click to delete the photos?2. Why d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vacation time!!

I've got items not showing up in search results, trying to sell items eBay won't let me, but other sellers are. Politically incorrect messages not showing up on discussions.....I'll just put the store on vacation, and get in line for my check from Un...

Delivery problem

Hello! I have a problem due to the long delivery of the goods. I sent the goods to America and it is in transit. The buyer is nervous and asked for a refund. For my part, I ask him to wait a bit and have provided evidence that the goods have been sen...

Is this a scam?

Hello, A buyer has made an offer for an item that is exactly the same as the asking price (it was an offer made the morning after the ad was put up). They wanted it ASAP (it's an item of clothing so why they would need it ASAP during the time of Coro...

Buyer returned broken item ebay closed the case in buyers favour

I sold a laptop and buyer informed me that there is an issue with it but instead of returning it she wants partial refund. I agreed and said if the laptop will be opened by the buyer I won't accept any further claims. 3 weeks later she opened another...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors