Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

When selling Lots - 12 pictures is not enough... What to do?

Hello! Because pictures are so important... If there are 8 items that are not the same that I need to combine to create a "Lot" (really a "complete set",) and there is a need to show at least 2 pictures per item, what's the best way to go about listi...

EBay data breached...?

...just got an email from eBay this morning regarding how they protect my personal data while it was collected, in using, and to be transparent (???) by eBay... ...signature by eBay Global Privacy Team... ...is ebay selling my personal data to not on...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers now have 30 days to send back a return.

When was ebay planning on letting sellers know? They already have (in most cases) 30 days to open a return and now they can sit on it for another 30 days before they send it back? Thanks for tying up our inventory, ebay.

Buyer Says PayPal Address is Wrong.....

What is really odd, is that he has no idea where that address came from. How does he even know where I am shipping, as tracking hasn't posted? How do I clear this up? Post Office was kind enough hold the package.

Late night change in sold history (variations)

When you view a seller's sold listings it always showed the lead listing image if it was a variation listing. In the last few hours that suddenly changed and now it's showing the specific variation photo in sold history. In cases where multiple varia...

Reporting Listings limited?

Is there a limit to how many listings you can report in a certain time period?This happened last night and again today...after about reporting 10-12 listings I get a message every time I try to report more listings "We are Unable to Process this Requ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I belive I am being scammed by a buyer, please help

He brought a horse trailer from me for roughly 2.5k sent me payment that was put on hold and then opened a claim wanting a refund, I'm really worried as I believe PayPal is going to take the money from me, which I don't have and refund him when he ha...

Is the Ebay postage not figuring out the correct amount for shipping for anyone else here?

On Sunday I was preparing to ship items out to my customers. I had a two items where the postage was so far off from the initial price that the customer paid, I was getting frustrated. I had the correct weight and box measurement when I listed the it...

Problem Paypal Limiting Account and Funds Incoming from eBay Fix

Hello how is it going? Seller here. How were you able to get your account authorized and to process funds on Paypal? They limited my account and funds for 180 days after we submitted all the documents and invoices. Is there a solution for this issue?...

Sent wrong package to buyer but buyer won't respond

I got 2 of my packages mixed up in shipping. I have one of the items coming back to me from one buyer who just wanted a refund luckily because I tried to contact the other buyer who got the wrong item and have had no response. Does anyone have any id...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Connect 2020

Did eBay Open in the hotel of the Vegas shooter last year? And will eBay Open again this year, or will eBay Connect instead, virtually on June 15, since road trips are not the question anymore. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/eBay-Goes-on...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebayshippingsupplies No More Padded Envelopes

Great the one thing I always used and ebayshippingsupplies no longer carries them. Not sure what to use the coupons on now. I wonder if this is temporary, or if they decide to not carrier them anymore?

USPS PRIORITY TAPE

Can someone explain how Ebay allows (5) Dealers to Sell United States Postal Priority Mail tape?One particular Dealer shows (12 ) Sold!Tape clearly states: "misuse may be a violation of federal law. This label is not for resale"

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors