Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Searching Unsold

I have over 1000 items in unsold, when I go to search and search for " Bill " I get nothing but if I scroll down the list I will find several Bills, I have changed the search criteria several times and nothing comes up any ideas? Thanks.

UPI Cancellation Request Scam

eBay community, Is there some strange scam going on recently with UPI and buyers requesting to cancel items right after they commit to BIN price? All my auctions are BIN/fixed price and in the last 10 days I've have over 5 of them. To put that in per...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Cant list this. Says privacy violation. Any help?

Hey folks in 20 years Ive yet to encounter this problem. Trying to list a game code..............yeah yeah I know and understand game codes. This is the "Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle" for the playstation 4 platform. I have sold quite a few of them. Th...

October "SURPRISE"!!

So starting October 5, 2020 sales took a huge nosedive and have been awful every day since compared to the WHOLE year up to that date. Gee, why is this? So far I've found no reasonable answers, called CS and got nowhere. Everyone seems to be having a...

Resolved! Refund buyer through Paypal?

Hello,I need to refund a buyer. They have not formally requested the return through ebay; only through messaging. I was just going to do the refund through Paypal but thought I'd better check first. Is there any downside to doing the refund this way?...

Selling with a drop down window

I notice i can do a drop down menu in fixed pricing for selling, the variation page is very confusing. does anyone know how to navigate this page? i really cant figure out how to use it.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors