Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Banning Books

We are totally against banning books!Since Ebay saw fit to ban Dr. Seuss our family will be closing two of our Ebay sites at the end of March. We will research the best place to move our third site and will do so as soon as possible. Banning books or...

Censorship

Since you have decided to censor 'offensive' books like "If I Ran the Zoo, I guess that means that you will be removing Mein Kampf which was the foundation of a war that killed approximately 50 million people worldwide. How about Louis Farrakhan who ...

NEW ITEM SPECIFICS IN CLOTHING

I got an email today that ALL of my listings are missing item specifics that will be required soon. I sell mostly clothing and am having no luck trying to figure out just what my listings are missing and/or just WHAT are the new item specifics. Pleas...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Books

Hello;Having been an Educator for 40 years as a Teacher both Regular Ed and Special Ed ., as well as an Admin. I am profoundly sad that eBay, which is my Favorite have decided to remove certain Dr. ZEUS BOOKS yet leaving others that describe ideas et...

Slow sales this week

So I was informed by an Ebay representative to express my issues on this page for resolution. I don't know about anyone else. However, this week my sales are terrible. I've called Ebay 3 times to get my store "refreshed" and wow! Shortly afterwards I...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback

If a buyer gives you negative feedback without having contacted you, can you ask if they would except a refund in exchange for removing the feedback? I understand they can still file a SNAD and get a refund one way or another. There claim was untrue ...

I was scammed and ebay took buyers side

I sold a Garmin Fenix 6 watch to someone. The watch wad delivered as a signature required shipment on February 1. The buyer actually requested the post office to hold the package at the post office for pick up. On February 13 he accused me that I sen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Stop Censorship

Your banning of Dr. Seuss books is absurd.  

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 7 helpful

Book Burning

I have always liked Dr. Seuss books. The thought that they are racist is absurd. Why don't we just burn all the books that our tech overlords find offensive.

Dr. Seuss

You're banning the sale of Dr. Seuss books but continue to sell Louis Farrakhan's **bleep** and Hitler's Mein Kampf.Farrakhan hates and wants to kill white people, and Hitler hated and killed millions of Jews. That's OK, but lets not sell Dr. Seuss. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors