Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Store Categories(set up for my store)

I just reopened my Ebay store after a few years and I have 160 items that I need to categorize in my store categories. Is there a way to bulk edit do this? Say for example, bracelets...can I click on bracelets I have listed and then bulk edit for my ...

Missing Listings

Someone else wrote on this board that this was happening to them today also. Now 10 of my items are completely missing and not included in my listing count. I even sat and WATCHED my count go down without any sales. I thought maybe it was just a glit...

Multiple counter offers - need assistance

I have listed an item for sale. I received a counter-offer from a prospective buyer and then I counter-offered. Have not heard back from them (says my offer is good until March 3) . I then received another counter-offer from a different prospective b...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why did a bid expire 24 hours after it was placed?

I have 3 items currently at auction. All are standard 7 day auctions. All three received one bid almost immediately. There is now less than two days left in the auction, and on two of the items, the original bids still stand. But on the third item, e...

Which devise

Hi,Which report is the best to find out what devise the customer used to buy the product.Thank you

seller treatment

I am finding that ebay counts as defective sales, those that are returned by customers because the part I sold did not fit. I have little control over that. The customer has to do the legwork to determine if the part number I am selling fits their ma...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

My first iNR Case is open. Can I give it until Monday to see if tracking finally updates or best +

to just refund now? Tracking has not updated in about two weeks. Of course, I did contacted buyer early this week and assured her that I have contacted the post office (filed first an inquiry than just now met the criteria for missing mail case) and ...

Can an out of state buyer email me the scan code / for a local friend to pick up her purchase?

Hello Friends...I sold something on EBAY to a buyer in Chicago. I am here in Cincinnati and herniece will be meeting me to pick it up. Now, the buyer emailed me the GR scan and code. Can I just use my ebay app on my iphone to retrieve the message and...

How eBay are forcing people to give their SSN!

So I've been around on eBay for nearly 20 years as both a casual buyer and a seller.Recently they said I have to move to their new payment system so I figured I'd check it out.I saw that I'd have to give eBay my SSN which I have no intention of doing...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors