Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unfair Negative Feedback on Nic-A-Dated Buffalo Nickels

I recently received some unfair negative feedback stating that some Nic-A-Dated Buffalo nickels I sold were dateless, which is incorrect. Seller never messaged me or informed me about grievances, just left a negative with his complaint. Condition of ...

REFUNDS

I had a buyer pay too much for shipping. How do I give them a refund?

Is my buyer a scammer?

Hi,This is my first time selling on ebay and my item sold. My status shows paid. So before I ship the item, looked up the buyer's address and found out it was a reshipping company in Wilmington, DE. I looked into some other forums and found out that ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vero Restriction

Unfortunately I've been pinged for the second time by an American trademark troll (he managed to trademark a common term and is notorious for VERO attacks on anything remotely similar to his trademarked words). Anyway, I've got a 3 day restriction an...

New webpage!!!

Ok Ebay what happened to my notifications button in the right side ofmy screen. It's gone?!??! It was the first thing I check as soon as I loggedon. It and my message icon are now gone?? Where do I find this now??And why are you changing every single...

Selling

Can someone tell me a hard percentage price on listing something on eBay?

Restricted from selling when I have never sold before

I have been with Ebay for over 20 years and have never sold before. When I tried to list something for sale for the first time ever I was notified that my account was restricted indefinitely. They stated the decision was made in 2012 and it is perman...

Policy violated

I was trying to list a vintage My Little Pony Summer Wing Pony named Sky Dancer. I listed two other Summer Wing Ponies with no problem. When I hit the button to list, I received a red message that informed me that what I am trying to list violates eB...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction History

Where can I find my auction history...I deleted some off my phone by accident but i have been able to get on a desktop and find them again to relist....now I can't remember where I went to find my auction history! :{

eBay Search Issues

eBay search has a lot of issues. For example if you type in Yoda bust you get about 1500+ results of which the most all are not a Yoda bust. Best guess thee might be far less than 50 listed, but try to look at them, good luck. This condition seems to...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Who, when, and HOW buyers can neg sellers

This is just puzzling to me, maybe someone can explain. So, I recently got a neg from a buyer, she wrote it 3 days after receiving the item and while the return package was in transit back to me. She opened the return just hours after delivery and it...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 4 helpful

Seller fees

Hi, I am an Incorporated business selling on eBay. When I sell an item, by Canadian law, I have to charge sales taxes to Canadian buyers. eBay charges seller fees on the amount that the customer pays, not the amount minus the taxes! Meaning that Inco...

Putting Pictures in description

HelloI've added some http links to some pictures hosted on imgbox so they appear in the description to get over the 12 photo image limit and now see there is a warning that external links are not allowed? Am i doing this correctly and if not how shou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 3 helpful

relist in bulk

Why can't we relist our items not sold by checking the relist box. This would check all unsold items and relist them at once. Now the only option we have is to relist one at a time or delete all. Maybe I/m missing something or the location to relist ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors