Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Potential buyer sending annoying messages

I'm selling a "like new" leather jacket at a considerable discount. I literally wore it 2-3 times before the riding season ended and lost weight over the last winter, so the jacket does not fit me. I paid nearly $500 for it at the dealership. I have ...

Buyers making offers and then refusing to pay

Has anyone else had issues with people making offers and then refusing to pay? This is happening quite a bit lately for me. Is there any recourse for the seller to take besides blocking them? I end up losing other possible buyers and then having to r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I block this buyer and cancel their bids?

I had a buyer win two currency notes from me and they never paid so I canceled them. This buyer won another item this Sunday and hasn't still paid for it. Now I noticed they have bids on the two items I canceled from them as I relisted them. Can I ca...

Lost package still not refunded

Sold an item for $700+. No response from UPS or eBay. Sent in a claim and still no refund. It was insured. The UPS website wont allow me to enter my payment info.

When can I safely figure the sale is closed?

I sold an item on October 6 for a friend. The seller received the item but has not left feedback. Because of the horror stories about seller's having to accept a return long after the sale, when is a good time to consider the sale completed as far as...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

NO RECOURSE FOR BAD BUYERS WHO RETURN ITEMS DAMAGED?

I am just flabbergasted, I just found out the only way I can issue a partial refund for an item returned damaged is if I’m a top seller (which I not - only selling my elderly mother’s Barbie collection) or if I offer free returns which means I have t...

Selling from outside the US

Trying to list an item to sell from Japan (where I live). But ebay doesn't recognize that and keeps giving me USD denominations and domestic shipping as USPS. Can't find any way to change this. No way to contact ebay about this. No info that I can fi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay removed listing - No Second Chance Offer

Hi Everyone, After a high priced item sold, ebay sent me a message saying that they cancelled a sale for my security. They said they removed it due to issues with the buyers account. There is no drop down for second chance offer anymore. Does this me...

Income tax 1099K

Ok I hopefully this is my last question for the night. If I bought merchandise in December of 2020 to resell but didn’t sell until 2021 can I still use the purchase price of those items on my 2021 taxes? I have the transaction receipts that state pur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors