Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! New Seller

I am a new seller. A buyer contacted me about an item I have listed for sale and asked me to text them as they have questions about the item. I answered their questions and then they asked for my Paypal email as they needed it to buy the item using t...

1099-k where to report?

if you are a sole prop. goes on schedule C . a partnership-Form 1065. a corp on 1120 or 1120s. now to my question : seller news gave us this example: Many sales on eBay aren’t taxable, so if your sales are over the $600 threshold it doesn’t necessari...

What am I missing? Fake buyers?

Question- I am an OG Ebayer and I have been out of the loop for a while and trying to figure out what I am missing. Currently, I am helping a local family for good Karma. I am at my wit's end because as we all know listing can be very time-consuming ...

I'm Now Charged for All Return Labels?

Just checked my return label charges. I'm now charged for returns filed under 'just didn't like it', 'doesn't fit', 'ordered by mistake', etc. I had my return settings to "buyer pays" for all remorse purchases. Was there a change to make me responsib...

Are we COMPELLED to use payoneer from now on?

Sorry if this is repetitive. I am pretty much done for good here after 2 accounts since 1998. CoVid and other things done it for me, I am basically keeping the shop for nostalgia but it is off and will go down eventually. I've seen this payoneer thin...

Buyer asking why they are blocked

I had a buyer who has been asking me questions that are very simply answered within the listing "do you have this size?" "do you have this color?" "Do you combine shipping?... Do I buy them separately?" He'll sometimes ask the same question after I'v...

selling fee increase

Rumor is going around that eBay is raising there selling fee to 30 percentAnyone else out there heard about this & know if its true or not

E-bays disgustingly high seller fees & E-bays holds on funds

I've been selling on E-bay for 17 years with a 100% feedback... And E-bay is treating me like a criminal, it's disgusting. I was selling items on E-bay when these people were still in diapers. They have insulted me, held my funds for no reason other ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 4 helpful

Coming to an end.

Looks like my 100% 9000 + Feedback rating will all be for not come 1/1/22. Our government is so greedy that they will screw this up. Will be canceling all my 900+ listings do to not being worth the hassle of all that goes with showing them that after...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 46 replies
  • 8 helpful

My non lego listings has barely no views?

I have a listing for a GameCube and I did showed that it was working with the pictures but there hasn’t been a single view. Is it me or the eBay algorithm just not showing it?

O feedback members

It seems to me that these ) feedbacks members are a big problem. I buy and sell boats and they are always screwing up the auctions. Now I'm selling a boat and three are in a bidding war, sad, what can one do ?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors