Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Why Did TV Ratings Disappear from ebay?

Any idea when ebay will return the TV rating system ratings for use to rate items listed for sale? When they made those system changes several months back, they wholesale deleted them & are only providing Motion Picture ratings - which are not accura...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need appraisal help on vintage stickers

Hi all, I am looking for advice on an approximate value for an intact roll of about 600 of these that are in good condition. The photo only shows the first 3...the item for sale is an intact roll of over 600 of these stickers. I have seen them priced...

PXL_20210515_212849690.jpg

Resolved! I'm listening, what makes this new search....

I'll bite, what makes this new search better? Not making it easier for me to find anything. Not saying it's worse. Having to relearn where to find auctions etc, sold items, well, you can see for yourself. Odd timing for this roll out to me, referring...

Here to get better, need the pro sellers help :D #Mor

Hey eBayers! Just want to share my experience on eBay so far and thank all of the good people in this forum who helped me and need to get some advices and tips from you to take it to the next level and share your mind with me. So i started selling ex...

Bait & Switch at FOL sales

This never happened to me before Covid. In the last year, I have encountered bait and switch at 3 different Friends of the library sales. 1. Advertised a $10 bag sale. Went there and was told they are selling the brand new (empty) FOL bags for $10 ea...

Why don't my items have any views?

Listed an item last night, zero views. Not even showing up in a search.Listed another item a few hours ago, no views. What gives?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Handling times

Morning. Appreciate anyone's expertise. Does a 3 day handling time affect your placement in search results? I think I saw a discussion on this a few years ago. Thanks all & happy selling.

Am I wrong to be skeptical?

Had a new eBayer, someone with 0 feedback, so no transactions, buy an item. This is not common for me, and I have trepidation they may try to scam me (say the item never arrived, demand refund, keep the item and their money) or worse.Do I have any re...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Am I doomed as a new seller?

So I recently started selling on ebay. My profile currently shows zero sales. Because of that every item ive "sold" has been to scammers. Literally 5 items. All scammers. They see I have no sales and see me as an easy target. No I havent sent anythin...

Restricted

I got an email saying i was restricted. I don't know why i was restricted because i only use the account to browse. Talking to an agent was no help because they won't tell me what is causing the restriction. I sent proof of identity and everything. N...

Selling on ebay with a serius injury.

As some of you know, I have been been off ebay for about 3 weeks with a serious foot/leg inury.It's a long story but I wanted to tell the EBAY part of the story. I was in the hospital for 2 days. I have a 2 day handling time on my ebay items.I immedi...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 45 replies
  • 27 helpful

Ebay Selling Assistant

I am trying to locate selling assistants. The link that says it takes you to the Selling Assistant Directory is defunct. Anyone know how to locate an assistant? I am in San Francisco, CA

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors