Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Wrong return address on shipment label

I just taped my printed shipping label to the box and noticed a number is off on my return address... however, I read that I can fix it in My ebay > Account > Addresses, but there's no existing Return address; it has an "Add" button instead of an "Ed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Baby formula

Why is eBay allowing the sale of baby formula? Sellers are price gouging and the obviously are a big part of the shortage issue. eBay should be permanently shut down for this.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 57 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! eBay international and damaged product

I received a return request because the item was broken. It was shipped to a different country and was shipped through EBay International. I thought Ebay covered damages when shipped that way. But all I am getting is the normal return request message...

FTC FInes large retailer for enabling scammers

There is a article online today that a large retailer that was investigated for enabling scammers to increase profitability.FTC alleges fraudsters used Walmart’s money transfer services to bilk consumers – while Walmart looked the other wayBy Lesley ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebaymag

How to list on ebaymag.com?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Some buyers crack me up.

I suppose any buyer is a good buyer, but I just had to chuckle at this one. I have a $25 item that weighs 4 pounds. I am on the east coast and a west cost buyer asked if I could do better on the shipping charge. I politely explained that shipping fro...

Books

Found a couple of old books. First edition Ernest Hemingway, The Torrents of Spring and Samuel Clemens’ The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. What are these worth to book collectors?

Resolved! Ebay International Standard Delivery

Can someone attempt to explain to me the benefits of using Ebay International Standard Delivery from the US? I began using it because I thought it offered the seller more protection against lost packages. I shipped a package to Germany that was lost ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Florida Marketplace Sales Tax

Hi everyone, Anyone here heard/read about the new sale tax requirement in Florida starting July 1, 2021 for marketplace providers?Does it mean that like most state ebay will collect now the sales tax for Florida? Thoughts? Thank you everyone!

Shipping Through Stamps.com not updating tracking

Hi guys! We’ve always printed our labels through Stamps.com and the orders would be marked as shipped with the tracking number provided on Ebay as soon as I printed the label. This past week Ebay will not upload the tracking numbers to the shipped or...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Retrieving expired drafts

I had about 15-20 draft listings which cannot be recreated due to the research and time put in, and the fact that i have since injured my back in a car accident and cannot spend the time to duplicate this, fix the images, etc. It doesn't say anywhere...

Resolved! Glitches

Anyone else having Glitches Today, I am having trouble getting to my store, Everytime I try I get a message that ebay is not responding??, Can't get anything done!

Cannot Edit Variation Listings for 2+ Weeks

I am unable to edit any of my variation listings. If I try to add a combination, the button is unresponsive. If I try to automatically add the rows, I cannot delete any of the variations generated. The pop up window (that usually asks you if you're s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors