Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBat Standard envelope for trading cards under $20

Tracking doesn't work right with the cardboard envelope we get from eBay. I use PWE works 99% of the time once in a while tracking does stop in transit portion, but that could be a USPS problem...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting a buyer/bidder

Although I rejected the buyer’s offer, I now wish to tell them that I will accept their offer, and have lowered the price.

selling an used dirty, uncleaned item

I've just seen an item f/s in the computer parts section of a disgusting looking used motherboard heatsink fan that is nasty. Dust, dirty, ugly its just plain nasty. Cant Ebay do something about someone selling such equipment or parts like that? No w...

Resolved! Ebay isn't what it used to be....

As a long time user, it appears as if eBay has shifted to more of a pro-buyer platform, purely at seller's expense. Sellers used to be able to request to deal with only buyers that had PayPal accts., and now that doesn't appear to be the case, and eB...

Resolved! Buyer said item received was defective, asked for return, didn't return. took to repair shop instead

Hey there,I had recently sold an electronic device on here. When the buyer received it, they showed photos of a box that was badly damaged in transit. I asked if the machine itself was damaged, and it was pointed out that there were no visible, exter...

eBay refunded buyer after item was attempted delivery

So long story short, I had a buyer order multiple items for me in the thousands of dollar range, after which they rejected the delivery (I used signature delivery as required by eBay) and then never picked up the item so that it would be returned. Th...

Private Auction question.

Hi,I listed an item as private by accident so bidders can remain private. The item is fairly valuable, over a grand. A bidder complained, saying this may put off bidders as it could make it easier for me to scam. He would be reluctant to bid on a pri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors