Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How about a nice ending for an INR?

So two weeks ago, I sold a stamp. It was a $2 item. A little over a week ago it showed delivered, buyer said he didn't get it. I realize that I'm off the hook with a delivery scan (it was ESE, so not like I could contact USPS to track it down), but m...

Returns

I had a buyer request a refund because his item took too long to arrive it did arrive 2 days later amd ebay released the funds they had put on hold back to me the seller, the buyer then claimed item not as described and marked return to sender I neve...

Lost item after buyer paid

So, I was stupid enough to misplace an item that a buyer already paid for. I believe ebay automatically refunds the buyer when I cancel the order, is that correct? Will I get a defect in my seller rating? I just got my top rated seller status back gr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Out of town

How do I put in my auction I am out of town and can't ship item until a certain date?

Trying to sell

Hi. I am trying to sell some items on eBay. Every time I put up a listing it doesn’t post. I have no idea why. There isn’t any reason that I can not sell on eBay. It literally just saves my listings without listening anything.

ebay app

I am logged into this ebay from my personal computer because I can't deal from my computer all the time, so is it ok to log in from my phone?

The parcel is returned, but will not arrived the seller (me)

Dear experts, I used drop shipping service and sent a watch to UAE, by Singapore Post. The status was: " Held by Customs" ( of AUE).I've asked the buyer to pay any tax and release it. He ignored me.Know the status is : returned to Singapore. Singapor...

Screenshot_20220810-161509_17TRACK.jpg

how to locate a specific member

Hello,I need to contact a specific eBay member I interacted with. Where do enter her user name in order to email her through eBay?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search layout changed?

Seemingly overnight my search layout has changed to look more like mobile, for example the filters of "buying format" are on the left hand side instead of center screen, as seen in the attached picture. I tried using a different browser and it went b...

why.png

How do I proceed after creating my selling listing?

I'm a first time seller. I created my listing following ebay procedures, but how I continue? I thought I created a listing following ebay procrdures, but what should I do to continue? There is no next button, and pressing the keyboard Enter does noth...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors