Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Changing main photo

I have created my 1st listing from auction style. Is it possibble to change main photo with another photo that listed in my listing after creating listing?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Day 2, Ebay still broken "Sell Similar" button doesn't work

Day 2 with no functionality. Win 7, either Chrome or Firefox I'm less inclined to think it was my fault because I deleted some old templates. If Ebay let me delete these without any warning it os on them but I think it is just coincidence . (I"ll nev...

Where is my 1099K for 2022

I understand all the reporting requirements for a 1099K and the changes made on the $600 rule. I need to know when 1099K information from ebay will be available? I am over the $20,000 threshold and have been for years. I'm trying to get my taxes done...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

This Proves Buyers Don't Read Descriptions

I recently sold a German Version of a popular board game. The title mention German Language, The photos clearly showed the German language. The item specifics mentioned country of orgin and German language. In the description it mentions German langu...

Missing Listings - Even when Searching ebay Listing Number

Hi - so I was asked by a friend on why his item wasn't listed on my ebay account. I gave them the item number: 334667898325. Apparently it does not appear in searches or by the title: Bianca Beauchamp Model - Fetish Sex Symbol - Autograph Book Collec...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Going Negative with fees

So it’s probably about time to quit eBay. It would not matter on raising the price on shipping ( I’ve tried and items just don’t sell), and the value of the item is correct. But this picture explains enough on a $1 item. Shipping is between $5-6 Say ...

7A0E8A23-D83F-439F-AB90-527D78A54C00.png

What I do if I don't have receipts from 10 to 20 years ago?

So I was sold over $600 worth of stuff at a loss. Majority of this stuff is 10 to 15 years old so I have no receipts. How do you prove you took a loss when the government thinks it's income? I am now liable for anything I don't have receipts on, does...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking a Ebay member

I know I can block any Ebay member from buying or from bidding on my auctions, but is there a way to block them from messaging or emailing me to be point of being harassing? Or should I report them and their messages to Ebay ?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! High value claims department hours

I have a buyer who opened an INR case. The item was $2300. I have signature confirmation as well as USPS geo location of delivery which disagrees with what he is claiming. Apparently you have to wait 3 business days before eBay will step in. I have a...

Leave Feedback Tabs

So after I leave feedback for a seller I usually click on the "purchases" tab at the top to leave more feedback for other things I bought and go down the list. Now for the last few weeks the "purchases" tab isn't highlighted or clickable. Is anyone e...

Selling a pack of cigarettes.

Is it permissible to sell a vintage pack of cigarettes on Ebay. Unopened pack?

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! First time seller question - hiring movers to move furniture

Hi, I am a first time seller and the first item I listed was a couch I'm trying to sell as I am moving (I've also listed it on other sites as well). I limited my options to local only, and I did get a few offers but I am uncertain if they are scam of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors