Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

LISTINGS

You only allow me to list a measley 100 items when  am I able  list more

Sales Tax Issue

In Minnesota, is it required to collect sales tax on an item sold by an individual to another individual in another state?

USPS parcel post rates not showing 30" length surcharge?

Listing out skis, noticed that if I include USPS parcel post as an option that the estimated delivery charge is not including the $15 surcharge for items over 30" - rates are back to being reasonable. Anyone know if this is some discount we've been a...

Inflation and Your Shop Sales

How has inflation affected your shop sales? Last year I made ten grand less than a normal pre-pandemic year. This year I am making less than last year, which was already a horrible sales year. Are you experiencing the same thing? I really hope the in...

Copyright of my listing photos

I can't make any sense out of the many posts about this topic. If I list an antique bible from 1850 that has the hand written birth, marriage & death records in it can someone from a genealogy website copy my photos and permanently post them on their...

vintage toy cap guns

I have some vintage toy guns but I see others that have a plastic lid on the tip of the gun and I do not have the lid for my guns. Can you still sell them or is that against the rules?

My payouts are a small percentage of what they were

Now that eBay is considering every sale a PROMOTED SALE, my payouts are ridiculous. Even though the redefining and restructuring and implementation of HALO sales hasn't even officially begun yet. For years, my sales were 60%-70% organic and now they ...

Resolved! Make an offer question

hey everyone,I'm a new, casual seller and have a question about making an offer. A buyer reached out with a question about a blouse I'm selling. During our friendly exchange, I offered to sell the blouse directly if she made me an offer. She agreed, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment Disputes

This last month I have seen a huge increase in payment disputes. Its always a new user who has recently opened an account, they are buying 3-6 items and sending to different locations with different names (drop shipping) and than later opening up pay...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors