cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay!! List up to 500 items fixed price or auction-style for free. Nov 30- Dec 4

Check your promos---

Nice to actually get a promo notification early for a change!

I don't know how to do a link. Hopefully someone who does will be along soon. If someone's here who can tell me how, I'll gladly add it from my ebay message.

I doubt I'll be able to use very many, but I bet some of ya'll are ready to rock.

Happy holiday selling everyone!

Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Yay!! List up to 500 items fixed price or auction-style for free. Nov 30- Dec 4

I can dig that...
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

Re: Yay!! List up to 500 items fixed price or auction-style for free. Nov 30- Dec 4

I'm thinking of experimenting with 5 day listings this time. Maybe 7 days are too long to wait around on auctions.  I don't think 3 days is enough to gather enough hits.

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

Going to a big Estate Sale and auction this weekend with lots of Christmas items, so I sure hope I get this offer before I leave!

Message 18 of 32
latest reply

Plus it's a buck for a 3 day auction.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

@luvs-shelley wrote:

Going to a big Estate Sale and auction this weekend with lots of Christmas items, so I sure hope I get this offer before I leave!

I rarely get the promos since I do not list here much anymore but I too have an estate sale to attend Saturday and my truck is packed for the flea market on Sunday.  Guaranteed No Stress Sales.

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

@lookng2015 wrote:
Plus it's a buck for a 3 day auction.

I just checked and yes, the 3 duration is not included.

Message 21 of 32
latest reply

I'm sure that eBay has me tagged as a "free listing only" seller by now, so they know for sure that they won't be making any money off of me unless I get free listings.
I almost always list items that are under $10.00 so I would quickly lose my profits if I paid .30c to list when my sell through percentage rarely goes over 10%.
I am fortunate in that I do not do this for a living. 75 years old and I like to stay busy.
So glad some of you have received a nice listing opportunity - hope you have some great results!
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

Sorry to post and run this morning.

Ended up wasting today sitting in a courthouse most of the day (for the 2nd time), and still haven't gotten to testify. Get to go back again at some point. Bah!

December is usually a pretty good month for me, so I'm gonna see what I can get done.

This is one of those times I just wish I had more energy, 6 hands, and 2 or 3 brains. And my stuff was already processed and in draft. Maybe someday. Sigh.

Déjà Moo: The strange feeling that I've heard this bull before...
Message 23 of 32
latest reply

500 offer on my buying account to go with the 50 already offered.

No 500 offer on the selling account.  Oh well, get 50 tomorrow.

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

I am with you on that - the low life seems to surface this time of year - added to the non-delivery or (PT postal help stealing items) or people too busy to pay, higher cancellations when they get that email that states Ebay will show them the same thing they just bought for $$ less, or (my unfavorite) rental returns for the office party and free shipping back. Good luck to the others!
Message 25 of 32
latest reply

I don't see it either in the promo area, maybe only certain sellers got it. I could also use it as well 

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

Dang!  I could really use this.  I recently got a free extra 100 listings, but didn't have time to get them all used before it expired.  I actually have time tomorrow to list if I had the promotion.

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

apparantly, I'm not worthy.....  no freebies for me

snow dogs that have owned me

SheRa ‘Barbarian Queen’ Sept 16, 1995 - Nov 17, 2006
Thor ‘God of Thunder’ Nov 17, 2006 – Nov 26, 2007
Mishka ‘Little Bear’ March 26, 2007 – Oct 22, 2016
Conan ‘Wolf’ Nov 14, 2007
Message 28 of 32
latest reply

I'm not worthy either. I did use a lot of the free 100 listings.

Message 29 of 32
latest reply

Perhaps after we get ALL of our stats to 100% ratings we can get back on the promotion list.

Here's what our summary shows

Your seller level
Current seller level
Top Rated
As of Nov 20, 2017
If we evaluated you today
Your seller level would beTop Rated
Next evaluation on Dec 20, 2017
Transaction defect rate 0.00%0 of 474 transactions
Late shipment rate 0.21%1 of 469 transactions
Cases closed without seller resolution 0.00%0 of 474 transactions

Tracking uploaded on time and validated 99.58%472 of 474 transactions