cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU ARE NOT GETTING A REFUND!! IT'S ON THE WAY!!!!

Why are people so determined to be annoying & have absolutely NO PATEINCE when it comes to mail?  YOUR country is responsible for not controlling the pandemic so, if mail takes longer, too bad!!!   It's on the way.  I cannot do anything about it.  I'm not refunding your $750!  A case with customer service was opened this morning.  What happens when you receive it?  Are you going to pay me or steal from me?????  If this money is stolen from me, you can bet eBay will not get another cent from me.  I will be done.   SEVERAL people will not enjoy hearing from me.  They can block the swearing here.  Good luck doing it elsewhere!   lol  Stay safe all.    🙂   PS - I DO NOT want to hear from people saying, "You should do everything you can to help the buyer locate the item, etc, etc.   I'm in Canada.  YOUR postal service is handling it & not updating properly.  You think they will do anything to insist in the matter?   HAHA

Message 1 of 108
latest reply
107 REPLIES 107

Re: YOU ARE NOT GETTING A REFUND!! IT'S ON THE WAY!!!!

Other countries were spraying buses trains, apartment building, having their citizens absolutely wear masks in public. NOT HERE. Dr Fauci continually said that some drastic preventative measures were needed in the short run to control this in the long run. Now we are inundated with it for the LONG RUN.

Message 91 of 108
latest reply

@this*old*attic 

My wish is your command mam.

Fauci and Surgeon general originally stating masks were not needed. I realize they have since changed their minds, or agendas. But if these are the leading experts I expect them to KNOW what they are talking about instead of flip flopping ------------https://www.businessinsider.com/americans-dont-need-masks-pence-says-as-demand-increases-2020-2

World health organization says asymptomatic people to spread covid would be very rare------https://time.com/5850256/who-asymptomatic-spread/

Antibody tests wrong up to 50% of the time CDC says in may---https://www.wlwt.com/article/antibody-tests-for-covid-19-wrong-up-to-half-the-time-cdc-says/32679885...

Covid tests wrong 30% of the time false positive and 20% false negative just this july. Really makes ya feel safer huh?----https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200717005397/en/CDC-Coronavirus-Test-Kits-Generate-30-False

State of MA now counting "probable cases and probable deaths" as covid cases based on no test at all. Simply having symptoms is a case or death. ----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_NiK_v7v9U

State of TX counting probable cases with no tests. Also TX has decided to go back months and start going through death certificates and starting to count deaths with probable covid type symptoms as covid related deaths......EVEN THOUGH THE DOCTORS CALLED THE DEATHS AS THEY WERE something else. You literally have govt deciding over a doctor that a death from months ago, from someone they never saw or knew, died from covid. Why would ANYONE even attempt this? Terrifying----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJiVZ-Tzaf4

35% of excess death total not caused by covid but may be caused by the overreaction to covid. Great quote here in this article and the article overall is a great read and sums up why I feel the way I do. "

“But a third possibility, the one we’re quite concerned about, is indirect mortality — deaths caused by the response to the pandemic. People who never had the virus may have died from other causes because of the spillover effects of the pandemic, such as delayed medical care, economic hardship, or emotional distress.”

– Prof. Steven Woolf  https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/35-percent-of-excess-deaths-from-pandemic-not-caused-by-co...

Auto accidents called covid related deaths---https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-r...  Great concern in florida over how covid deaths are reported. I wonder why?

Ok so here is a few. Let me know how many more 100s you would like. I tried to choose cdc, or more liberal leaning sites for these links because I didnt want you to think it was all conservative conspiracy stuff. So in summary Redrose. If the best of the best admittedly get it wrong and change their minds it should be just as fair to assume that they can still be wrong today. When death reporting and case reporting is ever ever ever allowed to be from "probable cases" then we have a serious honesty issue. We the cdc themselves admits to massive testing number problems but make entire population massive life changing suggestions we have a serious problem. And like I mentioned before.............I SO hate it for anyone who is ill or dies. I truly love people and find all life to be precious. I just find seniors dying of depressions, suicide, and other covid reaction deaths to be just as bad. People afraid to go to the hospital to get treatment for other things who die due to this reaction. Millions who will now lose their jobs and businesses and families and homes due to shutting down the economy based on known to be false numbers.............equally disgusting. In the coming months and years we will find that the way our government handled this will have much much worse effects on the 99.5% who never got covid.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (Ben Franklin). All of us are being forced to purchase a not even sure if its safe type of safety with our way of life and our freedom.

Once again. God bless and goodluck to you and all of us.

Message 92 of 108
latest reply

@cashvaluerecovery2011

Sigh.

Your first two articles (masks/no masks and infection rate from asymptomatic carriers) can be explained by the growing understanding of a novel virus. That’s not incompetence - that’s the natural result of growing data and therefore increased knowledge.

Scientists also used to think children were effectively immune, and didn’t pass the virus to others in the “rare” cases where they did contract the virus. Now they know both of those are false, too.

Your 3rd and 4th articles are also flawed in terms of your argument.

The Connecticut doctor only studied 20 samples, and he was re-testing old samples (not July samples - July is when he PUBLISHED). We already know early tests were flawed. Interestingly, he did find evidence of the virus mutating (comorbidity in one sample). This is something chapeaux noir already pointed out as one of the challenges to both treatment and creating a vaccine - the virus is mutating.

Your 4th article concerning accuracy isn’t even examining the COVID tests for CURRENT illnesses. This article focuses on the effort to develop tests to identify antibodies in peoples’ blood streams to determine whether individuals may have ALREADY HAD the disease. It isn’t going well. While these numbers “could” be helpful in determining population exposure.... there’s some concern the information will be misused. What good does it do to know one already had COVID? There’s no reliable evidence yet to support subsequent immunity and the knowledge could create false hope or dangerous misconceptions.

Since your 1st four links don’t actually support your claims...

What was your point again?

Message 93 of 108
latest reply

Oh, yeah. And the professor...

Yup. All kinds of terrible repercussions arising from the pandemic.

That doesn’t mean a dangerous pandemic isn’t happening, though - or that we should protect people suffering from fallout at the expense of lives lost to COVID itself. 

Message 94 of 108
latest reply

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 95 of 108
latest reply

@this*old*attic

You asked for links. I gave them. You assumed i made it all up. I proved i did not. You are welcome to find anything with them that you disagree about to lessen the seriousness of them. I take them for what they are. Proof our lead pros do not know what they are dealing with. Proof they are making it up as they go. Proof they are giving false numbers knowingly but still base life changing decisions for all on false numbers. 

Your last statement confuses me greatly. You are literally saying the 99.5% who will suffer all kinds of problems from physical, financial, mental, emotional, suicide should be put on hold for the .5% who may or may not die of covid or of probable covid? 

Geez and im the bad guy? 

Message 96 of 108
latest reply

“You asked for links. I gave them. You assumed i made it all up. I proved i did not. “

Your links literally do not support your case. You are simply warping/misreading them to support your preconceived idea and agenda.

”You are welcome to find anything with them that you disagree about to lessen the seriousness of them.“

Classic.  I notice you aren’t clipping quotes to counter my claim. It’s so much easier to just denigrate. I’m not even going to dignify the last insult/baseless hyperbole with a response.

Message 97 of 108
latest reply

@cashvaluerecovery2011 wrote:

Ok so now repeating exactly what the govt has is me being disrespectful. My numbers and quotes are from cdc, world health org, states health depts, and leading medical folks. Not sure how that is social media. 

I have been in hospitals in my area. Ghost towns. People afraid to go in. I never said i didnt believe it existed just that the numbers are knowingly false and politicised much higher. Most out of fear and sympathy dove in head first like yourself. I jist like knowing how deep and dirty the pond is before i dive.

Now you want to know disrespectful? Imagine someone wishing illness and death on others. Ya know like your underhanded comment toward me about going out without a mask to check.

Well i did. 210 retail store visits to source since march. No mask. 

I said calling it a "sham" is disrespectful to those who knew someone that died, and just because people in the government have said the same doesn't make it any less real the people are dead. If your mother or wife had died, how would it feel to hear people call it a sham?

As I mentioned, infection and death numbers aren't really as relevant as ICU numbers anyway. But just for the record, there's been false information was intentionally spread about how death numbers are being counted in certain states, as well as the number of false positives the tests have. 

It's illogical to claim "Others turned this political but the media network/government officials I support didn't". If it's become a political thing and you're unhappy with that, you should shun information from anyone who made it political, not play favorites when peoples lives are at risk. 

You're saying I dove in head first, and that doesn't even make sense. It's not a big deal to wear a mask when going around others. That's not out of "fear", although it is out of sympathy and empathy. Why put others at risk? Even if the chances are small of exposing myself or others, why take that chance?

I never wished illness or death on anyone. You're missing the point. If it was really a "sham" there would be no problem with going to a hospital without a mask. But your response confirms you know it's real. 

Doing that many store visits isn't only a danger to yourself, but a danger to others. For all we know you could have had it without any symptoms and passed it to someone. Does that make you feel good about yourself? All because of having too much pride or care for others to simply wear a mask?

A friends mother died at 53 from the virus, and is believed to have caught it from others during a trip to the grocery store where she was unable to avoid being around others who refused to wear masks. Do you seriously not see how it's disrespectful that you not only called it a hoax, but are bragging about going to stores without a mask? How would you feel if the roles were switched?

Message 98 of 108
latest reply

Does anyone really think that we need to talk politics every moment of every day?  My goodness, I can give you a list of ten networks and twenty websites that can satisfy your itch for trump/biden/antifa/cute kittens/etc..  

Message 99 of 108
latest reply

Unfortunately experienced as well a lost package last month. A buyer never took the effort to contact me, just opened a claim after the expected delivery time passed, which raised my eyebrows...

Provide information from the Dutch post, they have expected delays due to Covid on there website and seperately I asked Ebay why the expected delivery time during Covid is less than the official posting services mention on there website, no response at all.

Lost the claim, my experience, although we sellers pay Ebay several thousands a year, customer support is really to keep buyers happy. 

Cheers

Message 100 of 108
latest reply

Oh, one important note there the  item you sold is usd 750.

If Ebay closes the case you won't get a refund for both Ebay and Paypal costs.

Refund of fees only happens if you as a seller provides the refund.

Good luck.

Message 101 of 108
latest reply

I would feel exactly as i do now. Awful for those who get ill or worse. Just as awful for those whose lives get ruined as an effect of how the world is shutting down. Give me some real non fabricated numbers. Give me experts. I will make decisions based on those. Until then.....i will go on living my life with the risk assessment made based on actual knowledge and not based on emotions and known to be bad stats. 

I agree its political both ways. I despise both sides. 

Message 102 of 108
latest reply

It may have just melted. PHX is kind of warm this time of year. 😊

Message 103 of 108
latest reply

Even if they do return it they will get a full refund including the cost of shipping.  I recently had a buyer start a case asking for their item, all the while they asked the post office to return to sender.  eBay refunded the entire purchase price before I even got to inspect the item (they refunded in less than 2 hours after delivery).  I did get out to picking it up and it is clearly labeled with a return to sender sticker.  Return to sender can only be requested by someone at the address of delivery, so you'd think after over 2 decades of doing this, eBay would deduct the cost of shipping from the buyer's end.

If the person wants a refund already I would expect that to happen, likely on your dime the way the system works.

Message 104 of 108
latest reply

"Thank you for posting this! I have been getting more and more of its lost in the mail give me refund. I explain that ebay gives est dates (which they should be updating in these times). Saying first class package is going be somewhere in 4 days across country is not happening. I give them the tracking, it shows that it is still progressing, and apologize for the wait and I cannot control the mail after it leaves my hands. I tell them if they want to get more detailed information they can contact usps. Which they like to blame again on me and should be my job. "

I noticed for the first time today that some of my purchased items now say (to the right) "report late delivery".  Just another way to thwap a seller IMHO.

Message 105 of 108
latest reply