cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YIKES! Only 17 of my 456 Active listing are in my STORE

I went away for the 4th and put my stor on VACATION. When I came back yesterday afternoon I took it off of vacation.
   This morning I looked at my ACTIVE listings and had 456 showing in MY EBAY.  I went to my STORE and only 17 listing were in the STORE.
   I did a search for one of my items. It was not on ebay.
   I called ebay. They said, IT HAPPENS sometimes when a store is put on vacation. They had me edit all of my listings but do no editing, just resumit them as if I had done editing.
   This worked, I had 61 listing in my store and now have 333 there.
   It would pay you to check your MY EBAY and STORE periodically to see the the count in both agree, especially if you put your store on VACTION mode.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: YIKES! Only 17 of my 456 Active listing are in my STORE

I see 454 in your store and your items for sale.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Snoopy,
Yes, me too. The count is going up. I wonder whether is would have automatically or not. If I had not seen the problem and called ebay, what would have happened. The Rep said this does happen sometimes (often?) when stores are taken off of vacation mode.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It can take up to 24 hours for the listings to be indexed in the system again.

Good advice to sellers to check on it, though...

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~ Anais Nin
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It can take days for those listings to be re-indexed.  

Now that you've manually relisted them you should watch closely to make sure you don't end up with duplicate listings.  

Ebay will suspend you for their glitchy site moves, and any CSR mistakes in handling your case are of no consequence when ebay throws down that hammer. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply