Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer sends photo of random item, leaves negative feedback

Today I wake up to negative feedback from an eBay Global Shipping buyer. They claim I sent the wrong item and they sent us a photo of a random item I don't even carry. Is there any any chance of getting this feedback removed? The buyer hasn't opened ...

Buyer demanding that i cancell order after item shipped

I hve a buyer right now that is threatening me to cancel my order after its been shipped and telling me that hes going to refuse my order once it arrives the item is still at the fedex office waiting to be picked up and i already paid for shipping wi...

I need to split shipping between two packages from the same buyer please help

Ok so I had a buyer but two things and both would go in seperate flat rate envelopes. When I went to print labels for them it only gave me one and put the tracking number on both eventhough he had paid for shipping for both items. Can anyone tell me ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Notes

Why does eBay delete your notes when you purchase postage? As it stands, that the only place I can track costs. Costs including eBay fees.

first banned book for me in 20-odd years

If I've been outright banned from listing a book (not just: wrong category for adult material), I don't recall. Just had one blocked today though for being a military manual. It surprised me because I've listed many many gun books over the years and ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is selling phone cases for a user like me a dead end?

Hello folks, Thanks a lot for reading this post. My question is pretty simple, is selling phone cases for a user like me (with not a lot of ratings at all) a dead end? I've got about a 100 for sale, and it is for a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S8), I've...

Would you sell an original publication here?

A little background first.... I created a short (24 page) instruction manual on a certain topic several years ago. It sold well here but within a couple of months - I got too paranoid of ripoffs, though the material is copywritten. I pulled it from s...

off site storage?

How many of you use storage units [I assume those with B&M stores or stalls store stuff there]? I've been in an undesirable situation for a long time, not enough shelving and no place to install more [I sell mostly books]. Many boxes of books and med...

User avatar by Guide
  • 54 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Non U.S. Bidder Has Placed Bid on My Ships to U.S. Only Item

I have some athletic shoes listed. Still 6 days to go on the auction. I don't ship internationally because of all the potential hassle I've read about on these boards when shipping to other countries. I was thrilled to see I'd already gotten a bid on...

What is this padlock thing where you cannot reply?

I looked at a thread of interest and saw that I could not reply to any of the posts. There is a "Padlock" icon to the right of the thread. Does eBay do that and why? When did it start as I have not noticed it before. When there is an objectionable th...

Relisting Problems Due to 3rd Party Listing Provider

If you are currently using a 3rd party to list your ads, you will find it difficult to make changes if you relist. If all you want to do is change a quantity or a price, you will recieve an error message regarding Self-Hosted & EPS Images. This is no...

What if buyer requests return after 30 days?

A buyer requests return of a $300 computer component 35 days after it was DELIVERED to him. The reason for return he chooses is "Reason: Doesn't work or defective". Comment is "Comments: This item is DOA"The auction has just standard 30 day return po...

Image changes & opt out 31st July HELP..?

Hi all, So...I'm updating ALL my images to remove text and add a watermark as I think this is what sellers need to do to keep images within new standards from 1st August...? Im worried if they don't comply or I don't finish updating all 1500 in time ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors