cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse Companies ever Ebay and Paypal

I been treated in the worse way that could be happen a company like Ebay and Paypal abuse psychology, verbally and morally they both LIED to me , remove important information without my concent or aprove, if they have the rights ok do it but notice me first I didnt get any call or email saying something about those change even they know i have problem with one transaction in particular. I sold one idem and i got paid the person recibe the idem other wise the buyer file a claim or dispute but he didnt till now, I payed for signature, etc for have success transaction and i did, if the buyer has problems or something to be honest doesnt concer me that why we use Ebay and Paypal services, this situation, also blocking me from some sources like file a claim or dispute despartment putting restrictions on me. it is very disappoint and same disgusting see how employees from a higer department answer my and lie to me, one of them is Kevin from billing department and the is Rachel they totaly refuse help me out with my problem and also they afirm that my listing jnever ever was posted on ebay webside and to know this is repulsive on the hand Ebay and Paypal even didnt care about my situation they totally refuse helping with any sources like Selling Protection, I wont give up with this situation i will continuo to the end

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Worse Companies ever Ebay and Paypal

You aren't allowed to "name and shame here", which includes showing personal information of another person.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@omar23378omar did the buyer file a  case against you?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I’m looking at your attachments on my mobile so i couldn’t see some of it, but i can see from your screenshot of the transaction that your buyer didnt pay you, and that you shipped the item. The dollar sign that indicates payment is not darkened but the shipping icon is. 

By any chance did your “buyer” contact you for your PayPal email address, and did you receive an official-looking PayPal email saying the funds were transferred to your account, paid in full, and you were ok to ship? This is a common scam and new sellers of high dollar items get targeted by the unscrupulous. 

I hope i am wrong, but right now it looks as if you sent your customer a phone that was not paid for. So sorry.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@omar23378omar wrote:

I been treated in the worse way that could be happen a company like Ebay and Paypal abuse psychology, verbally and morally they both LIED to me , remove important information without my concent or aprove, if they have the rights ok do it but notice me first I didnt get any call or email saying something about those change even they know i have problem with one transaction in particular. I sold one idem and i got paid the person recibe the idem other wise the buyer file a claim or dispute but he didnt till now, I payed for signature, etc for have success transaction and i did, if the buyer has problems or something to be honest doesnt concer me that why we use Ebay and Paypal services, this situation, also blocking me from some sources like file a claim or dispute despartment putting restrictions on me. it is very disappoint and same disgusting see how employees from a higer department answer my and lie to me, one of them is Kevin from billing department and the is Rachel they totaly refuse help me out with my problem and also they afirm that my listing jnever ever was posted on ebay webside and to know this is repulsive on the hand Ebay and Paypal even didnt care about my situation they totally refuse helping with any sources like Selling Protection, I wont give up with this situation i will continuo to the end

Sorry but your OP is VERY difficult to read.

The issue as taken from your OP is the statement I bolded.

If buyer has problems or something to be honest it doesn't concern me; that is why we use Ebay and Paypal services.  This is not correct, sorry.

If the buyer has problems, it DOES concern you.  It is not Ebay or Paypal's responsibility.

I believe the buyer may not have received the item since you mention you had signature confirmation.  You do not specify what the buyer's issue is.  If you had delivery tracking that shows delivery and signature confirmation, you would be protected.

So it would seem that something else is at play here for Ebay and Paypal to both deny this.  Since they say it was never listed on Ebay, it seems the buyer bought your item, but your listing was pulled by Ebay and you were sanctioned.   You would receive a message stating your listing was pulled and why.

Seller's protection is against item not received, providing you have the proper proof to show the item WAS received.

Good luck.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

The messages from Ebay says the buyer already paid.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Possibly this was an e check payment that was cancelled after the OP shipped?

Have seen some threads about this lately.

That could account for this situation.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

IMHO a seller should never rely on EBAY to tell him what is happening in his PAYPAL account, just as he should never rely on PAYPAL to tell him what is happening in his EBAY account.

And he should never believe anything he sees in an email without independently verifying (not via links in the email) the information on the corresponding website.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Yesterday you had another thread on the subject and it was said that the buyers payment was canceled after 30 days because you had the wrong PayPal address entered.

If that's the case, and you shipped before you got paid, there is nothing anyone can do
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@luckythewinner wrote:

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

IMHO a seller should never rely on EBAY to tell him what is happening in his PAYPAL account, just as he should never rely on PAYPAL to tell him what is happening in his EBAY account.

And he should never believe anything he sees in an email without independently verifying (not via links in the email) the information on the corresponding website.

Absolutely!  One needs to be proactive for one's own protection!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@prescott4 wrote:
Yesterday you had another thread on the subject and it was said that the buyers payment was canceled after 30 days because you had the wrong PayPal address entered.

If that's the case, and you shipped before you got paid, there is nothing anyone can do

And that is not something that Ebay or Paypal had any control over; OP entered the email address that he wished to use for payment, sadly.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply