cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are all pictures not showing in listings?

Go check some of your listings with 10-12 photos or other sellers.  Click on the main picture to enlarge, you will see there are 10-12 pic thumbnails under the large picture.  Try and scroll though the pics and it is skipping pictures and showing only half of the pictures.  This is across many listings from many sellers. 

Also of note, my items are starting to show no thumbnail when there are clearly photos there.

Is this an error or is ebay saving server space by not hosting the pics themselves anymore and only the small thumbnails?

Anyone else seeing this? Pick any items best I can tell and try scrolling through all 10 or 12 pictures and only see half of them.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I see no listings for his account.  I looked at an item and saw all pictures posted.

Try a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.  If that does not fix it, then post on the technical board to see if any others have reported an issue.

I am not an eBay employee. I'm a US eBay Community Mentor.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@soccerteeth   Have you tried logging out of your account and checking your listings?  Here's one of mine, it has at least 11 pics ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@soccerteeth 

Try clicking on the arrow icons rather than using the keyboard arrow keys to step through the photos. Using the arrow keys can often skip every other photo, or even over two photos in some browsers.

eBay is apparently aware of this issue but has not indicated that there are any plans to address the underlying problem.

See here for details:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Picture-not-working/m-p/30098151#M59936

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Without seeing the listing, hard to say.......but check and see if you don't have magnification on.  If that is 120% or below, all show for me.....

on the scroll thing........it doesn't work well if you use the keyboard arrows.  If you use the mouse to advance the pictures, no problem. 

oops, for some reason didn't see eburton's answer.....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply