cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why all bids are counted ?? Is this a scam ?

hope you are fine, have a nice day

I am Anouar from Morocco, I sell on the eBay platform local products from my country directly to the customer through an eBay broker

I have a big problem: This is a product I put in, starting at $0.01 for 10 days

Any ebay only counted $1.25 for me, it was not calculated for me, another $1, $1, $1, $0.45 and $0.30 means a total of $5 is required to get $5

Not $1.25

Is this a scam?????? 

20220922_191448.png

Whoever understands me and explains to me, explains to me. Thank you

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Why all bids are counted ?? Is this a scam ?

No, my question is not bad, my question is respectable, normal

I don't know, I asked a question, what's wrong with that?

Who does not know the defect? Don't want me to know?

Respected question

and clear

I want the correct answer

It's okay, I'm at the beginning

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Can you try to type your question in using your native language & then using Google Translate?  I'm afraid that your limited English is making it very difficult for us to understand the questions.  It's just really not making sense. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Only 2 people bid on the auction shown in the image.  One was the high bidder and the other bid a couple of time to try and become the high bidder OR bid until they didn't want to pay more than the high bidder had bid OR the former high bidder came back, after being outbid and bid again to once again be the high bidder and win.  It isn't like sports where the total for the round/inning/quarter is added up - in 'auctions' the top bid is all that counts.

What do you mean by an 'ebay broker'?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 18 of 18
latest reply